What's new

Abigail Garden Concept

I must have tried for hour + to get d2 trait d1 green thumb. I decided to get swamp to 20 after viewing this alone. sadly I cant get this to work at all.

D. R.

Noob
If trait recovers near instantly then I've already found some "set ups" potentially midscreen and in the corner. I went straight into the lab right after the stream. Lol Just have to wait a couple more weeks to see what we're truly working with.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
If trait recovers near instantly then I've already found some "set ups" potentially midscreen and in the corner. I went straight into the lab right after the stream. Lol Just have to wait a couple more weeks to see what we're truly working with.
Hell yeah man I feel you lol the clock is ticking

Altsa

As long as the trait recovery buff is at least 6 frames or more(which it likely is), stuff like b232~MBb3,trait,b232~df2,2 will work midscreen. So yeah, high hopes for trait setups after patch.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
As long as the trait recovery buff is at least 6 frames or more(which it likely is), stuff like b232~MBb3,trait,b232~df2,2 will work midscreen. So yeah, high hopes for trait setups after patch.
Raw b3 into trait might be a thing. Probably after db2 as well

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
This already has me hard.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Didn't know you played swamp thing. You mean to tell me you could've played with him in our matches but you decided to wreck me with brainiac against my day 2 captain cold. Lol

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Didn't know you played swamp thing. You mean to tell me you could've played with him in our matches but you decided to wreck me with brainiac against my day 2 captain cold. Lol
Lmao I lab everybody to have a better understanding on what's going on at mediocre level gameplay and high level.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I can already see F23 bf3 mb, f23 clone, d2 trait, then MB dash through the opponent being a legit 2 bar midscreen setup.

Yes this will be meter-intensive, but having 20% of the screen covered in the Garden while you get to start you oki pressure is huge. I cannot imagine what this looks like in the corner and how easily he can incorporate trait into combos.

A top 3 most technical character just got more technical. And I love it.

D. R.

Noob
Two things:

1. After thinking on it and messing with trait set ups, idk if using trait midscreen in combos is optimal. I'd rather have it ready to go in the corner and combo it there, resulting in the opponent being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Midscreen the set ups I came up with just barely put the opponent into trait when d2xxtrait was used. Things could work differently though with the patch so we'll see.

2. With trait being sped up, I wonder if ST will potentially be plus off trait cancels. Could you imagine something like 11xxtrait or f23xxtrait being plus on block? That'd be so sick... Again, we gotta wait for this patch to see.

I just want to see fucking patch notes already at least.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY

Abigail approves

I like to test whiff setups on Superman Bc you can actually see the Cancel as he's waking up. But if you guys want a rundown on every character plz let me know I have no problem helping the any character in this community. I think this adds another layer to Injustice 2 Meta