What's new

Match Footage A Wild Zatanna Appeared!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this character has a definitive match footage thread yet. If so I'll allocate my videos to the respective location. I know there is a combo vid thread but I don't really know if matches apply to that as well.

5TH episode of my One Life Remaining Series - Zatanna

I didn't think you could put mainstream music in your youtube videos anymore.
I guess I'll enjoy this while it lasts

You can ONLY IF your channel has not monetization tied to it. The moment you get partnered through YouTube or any other CPM based network, you will begin to get those take downs. Also you can make requests to some Music Groups in the industry i.e. labels / promoters and ask if you can and have a verbal agreement. As weird as it sounds I had to do that for "Fast Lane" in the One Life Remaining Flash video. Their contact info isn't hard to find if you know where to look.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
LOOOL

Your first opponent in the video is me! I was watching it and had a strange deja-vu before I realized. I believe you were one of the first Zatanna's I'd ever faced. I've never seen myself play before, so many dumb mistakes. GG and nice video!

LOOOL

Your first opponent in the video is me! I was watching it and had a strange deja-vu before I realized. I believe you were one of the first Zatanna's I'd ever faced. I've never seen myself play before, so many dumb mistakes. GG and nice video!
I've noticed that I get bodied early on with Zatanna and then close the gap and that made the difference that you didn't know the mu. But we should run games later say this weekend?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I've noticed that I get bodied early on with Zatanna and then close the gap and that made the difference that you didn't know the mu. But we should run games later say this weekend?
I would love to play some games, but unfortunately I work weekends and will probably not be playing. You should add me though, I'm always up for a set if I am available. My gamertag is the same as my username, cpmd4.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this character has a definitive match footage thread yet. If so I'll allocate my videos to the respective location. I know there is a combo vid thread but I don't really know if matches apply to that as well.

5TH episode of my One Life Remaining Series - Zatanna

This music is to quite with Zatanna *_*

rteruyas

Noob
I'm still waiting for those youtube vids with Selena Gomez "it's magic" rmk
Good videos, learning Zatanna starting today

Cylith

Amazonian Speed Force
The only thing I can say about the Z vs DS was PPJ seems to waste meter on that divekick combo for only about 15%, only until they fix her BF3 that is, then that will be fine. For me, after doing a MB Dive I usually follow up with a J3 into dive again to setup her range and mix-ups with a little more damage. Just my personal opinion though, it was still had a great match, really close.