What's new

A really good Dirtbag

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
here's some tips:

If you connect a J4 in the corner go for F12 into chemical toss or Kano Ball (Kano Balls doesn't give you an advantage which sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do). I noticed to did J2 a lot but it's hard to convert anything from that because of the gravity.

On a punish, like when the Kabal nomad dash out of nowhere, you can 11 into Kano Ball or Chemical burn.

Also, I do this do, but walk up grab on knockdown is risky against good players you can bait it and back up or fake a short hop that works well.

But good shit! I only play Ratbag now but I kinda wanna go back to dirtbag for a bit.

here's some tips:

If you connect a J4 in the corner go for F12 into chemical toss or Kano Ball (Kano Balls doesn't give you an advantage which sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do). I noticed to did J2 a lot but it's hard to convert anything from that because of the gravity.

On a punish, like when the Kabal nomad dash out of nowhere, you can 11 into Kano Ball or Chemical burn.

Also, I do this do, but walk up grab on knockdown is risky against good players you can bait it and back up or fake a short hop that works well.

But good shit! I only play Ratbag now but I kinda wanna go back to dirtbag for a bit.
Thank you, but he wasn't me.. I was the kabal