What's new

A question for all the Liu Kangs in Kombat League

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ANOTHER “I GET BODIED DAILY” POST

How do y’all feel progressing in Kombat League using Liu Kang? From my experience fighting you guys, you use the same string over and over again and then when that fails you resort to fireballs and throws. And when you run across someone like my Kano, who cant be outzoned or out-thrown, you rage quit and/or disconnect? I would like some insight in the inner working of a liu kang scrub.....i mean main lol.

Last edited:
did you even read the last part of the post? C’mon guy. Im sorry i couldnt post t under the “Scrub Psychology” category (where i’m sure I’d find you).
It’s clear you have something against liu players. You forget that I’ve played you before in the tym league, and beat you 3-0 so miss me with that. After I beat you you also dropped out of the league. Look, it’s ok to not like a character but don’t make posts like this dude just keep your salt for the character and the “scrubs” who play him to yourself.

CO-KANO

It’s clear you have something against liu players. You forget that I’ve played you before in the tym league, and beat you 3-0 so miss me with that. After I beat you you also dropped out of the league. Look, it’s ok to not like a character but don’t make posts like this dude just keep your salt for the character and the “scrubs” who play him to yourself.
You can easily “miss” this post as well, not a personal thing my guy but you sound hurt, its a simple question and i didnt drop out cause of you lmao. I work, i couldnt meet the schedule..and whenever you want to “3-0” me again lol you know where i am

Its not a personal thing my guy, its a simple question and i didnt drop out cause of you lmao. I work, i couldnt meet the schedule..and whenever you want to “3-0” me again lol you know where i am
I’m good, there’s proof that it happened and I gained nothing from playing you since you weren’t good. Anywho ima just leave it alone, I’ll let you rant/vent or whatever this is in peace.
Edit: @Professor Oak is a great liu It’d be fun to see you two play on that stream you’re always tryna get people to watch.

CO-KANO

I’m good, there’s proof that it happened and I gained nothing from playing you since you weren’t good. Anywho ima just leave it alone, I’ll let you rant/vent or whatever this is in peace.
Edit: @Professor Oak is a great liu It’d be fun to see you two play on that stream you’re always tryna get people to watch.
I played professor oak before...he took me off the friends list lmao thank you thats a perfect example

E

Eldriken

Someone's gonna get Jaxed up. MrArcher is no joke. Dude's ran the train on plenty of our KotHs.

But Mr. Kano. You need to chill out. Archer wasn't getting hurt, upset or anything close to that. It's clear as day. The guy is pretty chill.

This is a good way to not get people to play you, watch your stream, etc. Don't be that guy.

CO-KANO

Someone's gonna get Jaxed up. MrArcher is no joke. Dude's ran the train on plenty of our KotHs.

But Mr. Kano. You need to chill out. Archer wasn't getting hurt, upset or anything close to that. It's clear as day. The guy is pretty chill.

This is a good way to not get people to play you, watch your stream, etc. Don't be that guy.
We’re already having a match to settle this. And fun fact. When i was a kid, I failed recess..you know why? because I dont play.