What's new

Video/Tutorial A POEM - Bane vs Deathstroke

Amadeous

Noob
Found a counter already with my Deathstroke.

RIP Bane trick 4/27/13-4/27/13.

I'll show some people if they want to see it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Found a counter already with my Deathstroke.

RIP Bane trick 4/27/13-4/27/13.

I'll show some people if they want to see it.
Bane trick being level 3 venom being projectile immune?
Because I mean I usually just hit them with an interactable and snuff all of their wake-up using only 1 level of venom.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Best part was the end of game 2 where you can see Bane say though his mask "Fuck it! I'm just gonna charge you to death!"

Amadeous

Noob
Bane trick being level 3 venom being projectile immune?
Because I mean I usually just hit them with an interactable and snuff all of their wake-up using only 1 level of venom.
Some interactables are actually working on Bane level 3. Fire in Themscyria for example.

Many stage Hazards seems to be helping. Gonna hit the lab for something more reliable in case hazards get banned. Not worried about this one bit, it will only work on Deathstrokes who refuse to level up.

This is very beatable though. Bane users that think they do not have to worry about DS zoners won't have peace for very long under any conditions. I have a hunch Deathstrokes super would have priority with meter but haven't tested yet.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Some interactables are actually working on Bane level 3. Fire in Themscyria for example.

Many stage Hazards seems to be helping. Gonna hit the lab for something more reliable in case hazards get banned. Not worried about this one bit, it will only work on Deathstrokes who refuse to level up.

This is very beatable though. Bane users that think they do not have to worry about DS zoners won't have peace for very long under any conditions. I have a hunch Deathstrokes super would have priority with meter but haven't tested yet.
If I haven't already thrown them both at you by the time I use level 3 venom, sure if you are in the area and whatnot.
Honestly its not a very good example of a high-level Bane. No offence to the video maker, of course.

Oh no, we know you are one of our worst MUs, its just that once you get knocked down even one time, we win the match since you can't do anything on wake-up. And as to your super, I can use mine on reaction and catch your 37 or so frames of start up for the area of 35-54% raw damage. Or, ya know... just jump backwards and body-splash for a free combo. Or, ya know... block it and punish you. I mean I know DS has some tricky stuff, but no wake-up means I don't have to be ~as~ venom dependant on it in the MU.

Amadeous

Noob
A halfway decent deathstroke will know how to make distance even if it hits.

This move is projectile invulnerable not physical invulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised if testing it I find some simple normal that utterly beats it. It doesn't look one bit solid to me. Just a hunch.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
A halfway decent deathstroke will know how to make distance even if it hits.

This move is projectile invulnerable not physical invulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised if testing it I find some simple normal that utterly beats it. It doesn't look one bit solid to me. Just a hunch.
3 hits of armor. Sooooo no, not so much.
If you hit our armor with much of anything, you'll be eating a hit. Even at level 1 venom theres not really much in DS's arsenal that can beat it on wake-up, but then I don't need to use venom to keep you down, I can just block and respond with b.23 full combo punishes or charge if you try to safe-string and run away.