What's new

A plea to the best dr.fate

As we all know dr.fate is in a terrible spot right now so bad even the best dr. Fate player pig of the hut is dropping him. I guess my plea is that pig when he can keep taking fate to the lab please keep yreating us to the best set ups and tech i have seen your the only one i can see getting fate to top 8 you are a god with fate

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
As we all know dr.fate is in a terrible spot right now so bad even the best dr. Fate player pig of the hut is dropping him. I guess my plea is that pig when he can keep taking fate to the lab please keep yreating us to the best set ups and tech i have seen your the only one i can see getting fate to top 8 you are a god with fate
I'm temporarily dropping him now too. This character is really stressful to play and he gets bodied by the top tiers as well as several others. The character is garbage, and my opinion won't change until someone proves me wrong.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So let me get this straight. Dr. Fate went from

He's decent, nothing amazing but not trash to
Wow this character is ass. Buff him or no one will play him to
WOW this character is GODLIKE!!! So many setups, Rebelo Jr was zoning out everyone. So much undiscovered dirt reaching the surface. Secret Top Tier. to
This character can't do anything. No use in playing him

All in a span of like 3 weeks lol. Surprising? Not at all.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
So let me get this straight. Dr. Fate went from

He's decent, nothing amazing but not trash to
Wow this character is ass. Buff him or no one will play him to
WOW this character is GODLIKE!!! So many setups, Rebelo Jr was zoning out everyone. So much undiscovered dirt reaching the surface. Secret Top Tier. to
This character can't do anything. No use in playing him

All in a span of like 3 weeks lol. Surprising? Not at all.
Community's full of fickle sheep.

Though I shouldn't talk because I've done this to at some point

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
I doubt you guys are gonna get buffs for non-legacy characters this early. Maybe Brainiac will but that's probably it.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I always knew he was sucky, even with all the "tech", though it never stopped me from playing him cause I find him fun. Btw what changed everyone's tune all of a sudden? like just last week or so people were starting to think fate was secret top tier.

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
im not here to say im the best fate (Kappa) but you guys just need to level up and stop downplaying fate. Im not upplaying you guys just need to get better. fate is fine and if u buff him he will be broke and then nerfed to a worse place then he is in now. I really hope this was a troll post. High as hell wtf.

@RagingRicans bruh u in on this

Last edited:

OmGxBdON

I'm going to make Fate top ten
Fate has any of the same issues as any non top character has... being he struggles with top tiers, shocker.
Not saying fate beats top tier but he does well and when i mean well i mean potential 5-5 but has to work way harder then the top tier. Only real losing top tier MU is deadshot and even thats winnable but obviously not winning

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
im not here to say im the best fate (Kappa) but you guys just need to level up and stop downplaying fate. Im not upplaying you guys just need to get better. fate is fine and if u buff him he will be broke and then nerfed to a worse place then he is in now. I really hope this was a troll post. High as hell wtf.
Fate shouldn't be buffed at all, he doesn't need it, on the other hand top tier need severe nerfs, it's the same tune in every character forum. The game is more or less balanced, but top 6 fuck it up.