What's new

A Perfect Fighting Game?

Killer Instinct comes close but I've rarely delved deep enough into a fighting game to intrinsically understand all their flaws. The big ones were SFIV, SFV, MK11, maybe T7, and early DBFZ. Closest for me of all those is USFIV. It was one patch away, but the direction the balance went was pretty deplorable. Lots of cool, viable characters though. SFV is pretty legit right now too
I wish I could still play SFV. Since they issued the netcode patch earlier this year, the game has been unplayable on my base PS4. It now takes like 20 minutes to find a match with a good chance of it being very laggy, whereas pre-patch, it took like 2 minutes to find a match and most of them were fairly playable.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don’t think any video game exists that is objectively “perfect”. There are games certain people would probably consider subjectively perfect, but honestly it could just be for the lack of imagination. Meaning, some aspect(s) of a game could always be “better”.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
PERFECT GAME

• GOOD ONLINE
  • NICE PLOT/STORY
  • GOOD CHARACTERS
  • HUGE ROSTER (100 or 90)
  • AMAZING MOBILITY
  • BLOOD , BUT NOT LIKE EVIL DEAD OCEANS OF BLOOD
  • EPIC SOUNDTRACK
  • NICE SCENARIOS
  • ALL TYPES OF FIGHTERS (demons , robots , werewolfs , Ninjas)
Killer Instinct + Mortal Kombat + TerrorDrome + SamSho + Street 4 + King of Fighters = PERFECT GAME

SPOILER im making the Perfect game above ....but will not be released anytime soon :(