What's new

Question - Jax A noob's question for jax mains

As someone that doesn't play jax. I'm just going to give general advice, unless you have some sort of particular attachment with a character, like they are you favorite character or something, then tinker around with the whole cast and v find characters or a character that caters to your playstyle, although to be fair jax is one of the most versatile characters in the game so he of course is definitely a good choice with 3 variations that are all really good and viable. The fact that there are constant debates on which is best is a testiment to how good the variations are. And as a side note, why drop kung jin? Dropping someone who is "mainstream" isn't a reason to stop using a character, especially if you enjoy using that character, kung jin is a solid character, basically the definition of solid. Not to mention there aren't an abundance of them like there were at launch. Now I rarely see anyone play kung jin. His time in the spot light has passed just like every character, like how for a while boneshaper was, and before that predator, and before that raiden. I guess now it is deceptive reptile? But not really. Holy shit I'm rambling my bad I don't want to go back and erase all this so fuck it I'm posting it
Hello sorry for late response, I thought the thread died out day 2. I have been struggling to find a character for me actually, been ramming through some very basic stuff with most characters and I am kind of starting to get hang of Kung Lao, one thing is for sure I love the way he feels.. he just feels really fast, smooth, slick.. not sure how to describe it. Would you be able to recommend any character to me based on that? Ive been looking at Demolition Sonya and she looks like a lot of fun.