What's new

A Noobie Here!

E

Eldriken

Welcome to the site! You picked a good time to join because activity has really seen an increase lately due to MK11's announcement and recent gameplay stream.

Hopefully you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome, are you the same Gerchap from the 3D era? I'm assuming but just want to make sure. What's up man?

Gerchap

Noob
Welcome, are you the same Gerchap from the 3D era? I'm assuming but just want to make sure. What's up man?
It can only be on Chap, @MKF
Still making the crazy voices?
Moved to California 4 years ago I finally left the snow but now I miss it believe it or not lol. You in NY still?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It can only be on Chap, @MKF
Still making the crazy voices?
Moved to California 4 years ago I finally left the snow but now I miss it believe it or not lol. You in NY still?
Oh yeah? That's right you used to be near Boston or something? How do you like it in Cali?

Yep, still in NY. Thankfully so far it's a mild winter as far as snow and ice are concerned at least lol.

Haha, there can be only one Gerchap right?! Yep, I still do them, hopefully I'll get some more work with it in the future. But yeah MK 11 looks sweet huh?