What's new

General/Other A motivational speech to all Bane mains.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane: Mechanical Bats and Batarangs are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Batman? Members of the Injustice roster!
[Lifts Batman by the neck]
Bane: And you betrayed us!
Batman: You weren't tourney viable... for a high level player!
[Bane viciously beats Batman and throws him to the ground]
Bane: I AM the tournament, and I'm here to fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny!
[Armors through Batman's wake-up with a command grab]
Bane: You fight like a newer player, with nothing held back. Admirable but mistaken.
[Batman jumps away to try and escape from Bane]
Bane: Oh, you think running is your ally. But you merely adopted the use; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't get in on the opponent until I was already a man, and then it was nothing to them but BREAKING!
[grabs Batman from the air and continues to beat him]
Bane: The frames betray you, because they belong to me!
[repeatedly punches Batman in the face, breaking his cowl]
Bane: I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to topple injustice. Then I will break you.
[hits b.3, knocking Batman into the mess hall of Arkham Asylum]
Bane: Your precious Mess Hall, gratefully accepted! We will need it.
[Batman desperately stands and swings at Bane]
Bane: Ah, yes... I was wondering what would break first...
[Bane activates super]
Bane: Your spirit, or your body?
[slams Batman on his knee for 54% raw damage]

*Later on...*
Batman: Why didn't you just... charge me?
Bane: You don't fear the charge... You welcome it. The punishments must be more severe.
Batman: Breaking?
Bane: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul.
Batman: Where am I?
Bane: Mid-tier, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this tier is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the High tiers and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like Sheeva mains turning to Cyrax from uncontrollable desire, many have stopped trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Injustice, I will feed its players hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay on the top." You can watch me torture an entire game and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will rule Injustice and then, when it is done and the tiers are in ashes, then you have my permission to die.

*At a later time*

Bane: We take Injustice from the high-tiered! The afraid! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of zoning, and we give it back to you... the mains! Injustice is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by armoring through wake-ups, and breaking the supressed! Step forward those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The top tiered will be ripped from their decadent spots, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Tourneys will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The Bane users will survive, as they will serve true justice. This great game... it will endure. Bane will survive!

*in a later time still...*

Deathstroke: What. The hell. Is going on?
Bane: Our match is proceeding as expected.
Deathstroke: Oh really? Do *I* look like I'm at a disadvantage? Your hit, in the beginning of the match, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have my guns blazing around the screen at 24 hours a day! How exactly are you supposed to get in on this?
Bane: [Activates level 3 venom, then turns to the concept of Deathstroke being broken] Leave us!
Deathstroke: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
Bane: [puts his hand on Deathstroke's shoulder] Do you *feel* in charge?
[The concept leaves]
Deathstroke: I have the best zoning in the game.
Bane: And this gives you *power* over me?
Deathstroke: What is this?
Bane: Your guns and sword attacks have been important... 'til now!
Deathstroke: What are you?
Bane: I'm Injustice's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on!
Deathstroke: You're pure evil!
Bane: I'm *necessary* evil!
[breaks Deathstroke's spine; The concept fades away]

But no seriously, I want to give a special good job to the Bane mains for sticking with him for the first 2 week stretch. It only gets better from here, hopefully.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This is fucking awesome... and you have way too much free time on your hands.
Honestly this took me like 5 minutes and some stealing from some movie website with the actual quotes. When I release my topic on how much meter Bane gets per combo, then you'll see.

Seeing peoples devotion to Bane lately is really up lifting. Between this and the poem video, i an very glad at my choice of main.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
That was excellent.

I just beat Bane's STAR labs and he was a blast to play as. This only makes me want to dedicate some time to learning how to play as him.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Am I the only one who heard the music from the movie playing as they read this? lol Either way, great stuff. There are many times when I feel like simply switching to one of my other mains, but I have too much character loyalty and wanna be great with Bane.
Now's not the time for fear... that comes later.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Best Post regarding injustice I've read so far ... I was reading it with Bane's/Batman Voices! I swear they could replace the movie with that and it can't be more awesome than this !!!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm not gonna lie I wasn't hyped at the guy who played Bane but when I saw the movie........I literally bowed at the greatness

Khaoz77

Don't run, you're gonna trip...
This was beautiful. Bane is my secondary character, and damn it it's going to stay that way.

The Bane Army, gonna be breaking backs and cracking skulls!