What's new

General/Other A Message to ANYONE That Thinks I Did The Shake Glitch Purposely...

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Well I don't know the rules at UFGT but I've heard countless times that it's banned not to mention listen to the conversation after he did the glitch, not to mention I remember watching the stream and they were justifying why he did the glitch saying things like "It's his first tournament and he probably doesn't know it's banned."
the person who was saying it didnt know what they were talking about. every1 in the stream chat was even saying it wasnt banned.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Fuck the glitch, REO uses Kabal, its all fair game. But forget about that, those were some HYPE ass games. Very impressive xSMoKEx. Can't wait to watch you play some more.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
So apparently i got pseudo-blown up last night on the Woolay show for using resets and doing a glitch. The resets i could care less about, but it's the second thing that bothers me. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to watch the stream so i couldn't defend myself so i do need to do it now.

I have people popping off when they don't even understand the glitch...

You need to dash cancel the shake the very MOMENT your opponent makes contact with you. Besides that, the Shake takes 28 frames to cancel, so there is no WAY i could have done this purposely...

Someone unnamed said, "When you do an Ex Shake, you have absolutely no reason to cancel it other than a down 4 or something of the sort" The glitch initiates by me cancelling it and doing ANY normal. Any since button. Re-watch the footage here at 8:29 That is EXACTLY what i tried to do.

You can see REO stops, dashes back, stands there for a moment, then most likely gets an input bug standing 3.

Seriously? Why and how would i be able to read his fail? Why would i even attempt this glitch that requires minimum 28 frame gap during Kabal pressure where you have under 12 frames? Do you honestly think i could react to a 17 frame normal, and dash cancel to it? How would i have known he was going to do a standing 3 of all things? He didn't do one that whole match; if anything it would have been a F3 and i would have been 5 frames too late. I can't time it during a, "barrage of Kabal pressure" because there isn't even a big enough frame gap to do so.

Listen, I'm not trying to put anyone on blast here, but there is NO WAY you could purposely do this glitch during Kabal pressure. The only reason this happened is because he dashed back and i thought he was going to poke so i tried to do a dash-back D3 to beat his. (@REO may very well have been trying to do a poke as i said, it may have been an input bug that got him the standing 3, but you'd have to ask him) and that is exactly how the glitch initiates.

After doing the glitch, i even paused for about 1-2 seconds, not realizing wtf just happened. I even apologized during and after our fight...

There is just no way i could have done that on purpose, even if i did it didn't change the outcome of the set, REO beat me fair and square. Why are people making such a big deal out of something that was accidental, and i don't even have a chance to defend myself.
If you listen to the show, no one blew you up. Someone thought you did it on purpose but then Winter wars corrected them.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I cant take this anymore!

YOU DID IT on PURPOSE!
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!

You told me the day before you where planning on doing it SPECIALLY if you played vs REO cuz you hated him D':

*Trollface*