What's new

Match Footage A Krayzie SCR Martian journey!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Here it is guys. In a little over 2 months, I was able to come up with a lot of Martian tech with the help of my Martian training partner @Red Reaper and I feel like I've gotten stronger!

I feel satisfied with my SCR performance because my downfall in this tournament was not character related, but just my complete nerves not allowing me to remember to finish my opponents off when I had the win, or completely rushdown, when I was supposed to be patient. It felt at times like I was blanking out on a test due to being nervous about bringing a 2 month old Martian to a major against seasoned players who have been using their mains for a year!

After the tournament, I became more confident, and I am now adapting a more lame style to my game. I wont be nervous anymore, and I cant wait for my next major. I've watched my videos, I've learned from my mistakes, and I WILL DEFEND EARTH!

Here are my SCR matches! Hope I made the Martian Army proud! :)

A few key notes:

Against Forever King, I adjusted after thinking about my next match. But after I took the win, for some reason I decided to get more aggressive and lost because of it. NEVER AGAIN! lol

Against Big Boy. I had the win on the 3rd match if I would have used phase into interactible... Dumb decision! lol

Against Odoyle, watch for the 2 just frame teleports on from the deep. They were frame perfect for the punish, but I got nervous because it was a major, and I hit down to make them overheads... lol