What's new

Guide - Assassin A Guide to understanding Assassin

Kitanasbiggestfan

PSN: Roger_Melee I Steam: truesician
How in gods green netherrealm are we supposed to connect anything after an exfan? the d1 timing seems so strict that its random, and everything else just isnt consistent.
Do you mean with the run cancel before D1?

I actually do it by doing the run input twice as the first fan hits. That seems to give me the correct timing as the second set of inputs allows me get within D1 range. The next step was run cancelling and connecting the D1 without trying to cancel that into DF1. Once I'd got that down then I added the DF1. Now it's just weird muscle memory and I hit it 9/10 times. I'll try and upload a video with inputs if that helps. I realise it seems weird to add extra, unrequired inputs but it just helps me with the timing.

BangBang

Noob
How in gods green netherrealm are we supposed to connect anything after an exfan? the d1 timing seems so strict that its random, and everything else just isnt consistent.
This helped me a lot to connect d1 after b13 ex fan: When I see Kitana raises her knee (guess its when she throws the second fan) I press block, then ff for instan run cancel, then d1>fan. Before, I was doing -ff block - for run cancel but struggled a lot. Pressing block before ff helped me a lot. (thanks to Darth Arma for that tip).

ps: sorry for my english.