What's new

A Guide to Optimal Kenshi Combo Damage

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Also I've been messing around with replacing 3 xx Teleflurry with F22 xx Teleflurry as a combo ender.

Seems like it does the same damage in all situations, plus it has more wall carry.

Also applicable in certain situations like:

NJP > 4 xx Rising Karma > 2 > F22 xx Teleflurry (29%)

where 3 xx TF wouldn't hit.
Haven't added it because my video isn't done. But midscreen njp, dash 2, dash 3 RK, dash 2, dash f2 2 SC

And the reversal one is easier with F2 2 B2. NJP, 2 RK, uppercut, F2 2 b2 for 32%

whats a good bnb combo for picking up kenshi i use the jump in punch forward 2 2 back square forward 3 backwards forwards 1 then 2 2 back 2 it like a 34 i think

i had alot of match when the player would jump over shoulder charge and get full punished do i have the wrong spacing or is the shoulder chrage only used in certain spacing also learning new string so if they do get close i can punish them or get good chip damage so far kabal has a hard time against kenshi but kung lao i cant ever hit ? any tips on this would be wonderful to know

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
i had alot of match when the player would jump over shoulder charge and get full punished do i have the wrong spacing or is the shoulder chrage only used in certain spacing also learning new string so if they do get close i can punish them or get good chip damage so far kabal has a hard time against kenshi but kung lao i cant ever hit ? any tips on this would be wonderful to know
My Kenshi is pretty scrubby but players will always jump at you when they either get with SC range, or you're predictable with it. Anti air with either a 1 or 2 combo or simply use a late SC like Pig tends to. Once people get within SC range you can start throwing out b2 or f3 anyway. so its not like you have to stay on the defensive when they get in.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
In the stickied posts in the top of the kenshi forum is my Ultimate Kenshi parts 1-4. Part 4 deals with spacing and in particular how to fight against kung lao.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
all this is good info i got a torment in less then 22 days do you think ladder or online is better practice
Do you have no one to play with locally? I guess online so you get matchup experience. Even though online is awful. But ladder opponents don't behave anything like real players.

thanks for your opinion i do have someone to play against but he beats me 900 out of 1000 matches at least and i win alot more online and it helps me adapt to delays in screens