What's new

Match Footage - Dualist A God against the Balance. Mr.Aquaman (Kotal) vs. Forever Elite (Dualist)

Sun god suffers the same problem his other two variations do. Lack of moves to stop dualist from full screen. Which is why getting his damage charge is so easy. Kotal also has one armor option that is easily stuffable, and he'll always be down in he meter battle.
Yh, I guess but I just think bringing out match-up numbers like that could be scary. Just easy charge won't be to big of a deal and he can also cash out and heal and other stuffs. You can't zone him either unlike blood god. You might be right tho.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Yeah man its the dark stance that gives him a damage boost, and light stance for health I believe.
Wait Scott The Scott.. are you per chance.. from Scotland ??
Ah I don't know anything about Dualist. I know it looks crazy cool though lol.

No, I'm not from Scotland. I don't know who told you that. I'm French.

Been looking for high level dualist
Can someone explain the match up to me and why kotal looses
Kotal doesn't have the armor to stop dualist. Doesn't have the tools against his orbs setups and getting a damage charge is way too easy.

Bruh why you always upplaying Dualist? Just accept the fact that you're a great player and that people don't really know what's going on with his shit lol.
Thank you, I am a great player. And as me and aqua played, he learned more and more about dualist. And we came to the conclusion that dualist 6-4's kotal.

Nice games. I don't think 7-3 for Blood God or 6-4. I agree with Kick, probably 5-5. At the footsie range and upclose Kotal probably has the advantage. He also has his own setups at a distance for dualist. You are just very good, but I don't think it means that Kotal is at a big disadvantage.
While I think 7-3 is a huge statement. 6-4 is definitely able to be proven.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I don't know if you're the hypest player to watch, Dualist is the hypest variation to watch, or both. I do know Kotal's among the hypest characters to watch, and Aquaman's among the best Kotals though. So if ever there was a recipe for max hype, thanks for sharing exactly that with us, gentlemen.