What's new

Match Footage - Dualist A God against the Balance. Mr.Aquaman (Kotal) vs. Forever Elite (Dualist)

Slymind

Noob
Really cool dualist, well done.

I gotta ask Forever Elite though, do you think this varitation is legit, or more of a gimmick?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Elite, I'm watching this and I'm really liking it so far. I like the mind games you appear to be implementing with the heal. It's pretty good as a tool for baiting them to come at you. Sick stuff! :)

I was watching the stream : ). Bro am not really sure about Sun God being 6-4. I would say 5-5 for now. Y do you think its 6-4 against sun god?

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I was watching the stream : ). Bro am not really sure about Sun God being 6-4. I would say 5-5 for now. Y do you think its 6-4 against sun god?
Everytime I think of Sun God/Dualist because of you.

Granted, that was mostly you being better than me, but it still never felt even at all on this end. If I tried to armor out, you'd either break it or it would whiff. Granted, we played that out like 4 patches ago. I don't think I could even parry projectiles back then.

Sun god suffers the same problem his other two variations do. Lack of moves to stop dualist from full screen. Which is why getting his damage charge is so easy. Kotal also has one armor option that is easily stuffable, and he'll always be down in he meter battle.

Parasurama

Dragon
Nice games. I don't think 7-3 for Blood God or 6-4. I agree with Kick, probably 5-5. At the footsie range and upclose Kotal probably has the advantage. He also has his own setups at a distance for dualist. You are just very good, but I don't think it means that Kotal is at a big disadvantage.

It's because he doesn't have+10 rc fireballs :DOGE[/QUOTE
It's because he doesn't have+10 rc fireballs :DOGE

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Dude, Great Dualist and overall good set with Mr.Aquaman. Hope you make some noise on a tournament with this kind of play.

omooba

fear the moobs
Been looking for high level dualist
Can someone explain the match up to me and why kotal looses

Last edited:

Orangutan

WutanOrangutan
Elite, I'm watching this and I'm really liking it so far. I like the mind games you appear to be implementing with the heal. It's pretty good as a tool for baiting them to come at you. Sick stuff! :)
To be honest i'd just let the bugger heal himself, 1% health per hour fs