What's new

Video/Tutorial A Gift to Cyber Sub-Zero Players

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My birthday is on Monday, but I thought I'd impart the gift to the few players still dedicated to the walking refrigerator. This is me going against some top-tiers used by Forsaken_LeGendZ, in some of the most uphill match-ups Cyber Sub-Zero has ever dealt with. I hope this pleases you all.

In addition, I have included two combos (61% and 64%), an arcade run, and his shot at the final mission on the Challenge Tower. These are a bit old, but nevertheless...

GuamoKun Lexithanius J360 xFriction_Burnx

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
;_; you make me proud just by posting a video of CSZ caliber. I'm going to watch this tonight, this makes me miss mk so much

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Gayyyyyymerflakeeeeeeee

Your csz will never best mine.

But really though, you make every thing look so sexy.

I'll have to blow you up in mirrors, I see.

By the way, you and your Kano are finally next in line to be uploaded. Yes, I know, it took ridiculously long for me to get around to that, must have been annoying, but better done late than never done at all.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
My counter poke game doesn't work, because my d3 on hit is always +3. So Cage can just mash F3 after my d3 even on hit, unless i start doing standing 1, which I and no one else will, because 11 on block doesn't lead to anything.

So with just that, it can be a bullshit match.

And I can only throw out parrys when I know the opponent is going to reversal, but it has to be conditioned.

Its a tough match, its fucking cage.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My counter poke game doesn't work, because my d3 on hit is always +3. So Cage can just mash F3 after my d3 even on hit, unless i start doing standing 1, which I and no one else will, because 11 on block doesn't lead to anything.

So with just that, it can be a bullshit match.

And I can only throw out parrys when I know the opponent is going to reversal, but it has to be conditioned.

Its a tough match, its fucking cage.

So I guess the only chance is to zone him with bombs? Maybe use mobility with divekick?

And by the way, guys, MORE Cyber Sub goodness is on the way tonight. :D

J360 UsedForGlue GuamoKun Lexithanius xFriction_Burnx

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You kind of have to dive kick away from him, and try wiff punish with B22, which doesnt really go anywhere.

Bombs can work, but you have to sneak them in, and the way out of pressure isn't parry, its instant :ex dive kick when you block a d3, or a read on a f3.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You kind of have to dive kick away from him, and try wiff punish with B22, which doesnt really go anywhere.

Bombs can work, but you have to sneak them in, and the way out of pressure isn't parry, its instant :ex dive kick when you block a d3, or a read on a f3.

I play Scorpion. Reads are my specialty. ;)

And here is the new treat, ladies and gentlemen. The first part of a new series between me and GuamoKun, which I dedicate to him as birthday casuals (he turned 21 last weekend).

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I'll have to blow you up in mirrors, I see.

By the way, you and your Kano are finally next in line to be uploaded. Yes, I know, it took ridiculously long for me to get around to that, must have been annoying, but better done late than never done at all.

Indeed we will, but offline, as my online presence has been scarce do to only being able to get the shittiest of internets here. And it's ok. I know i kept bugging, but only out of trollage. That set was super fun though, even if i did only win 1 game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta