What's new

A few Day 1 highlights from Kombat-Kon thanks to Daniel Pesina

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Aside from the stream that @Johnny_C4ge and Team Ripset have been providing (read more about their coverage here), which has been awesome. For those tuning it, you must realize that it's a stream giving all fans who couldn't attend a very nice bird's eye view of the event.

In addition, Daniel Pesina, who portrayed several characters (best known for Johnny Cage?) in the Mortal Kombat Classics, has been posting some great Facebook Live videos. I'll warn you... some of these videos will make those of us who weren't able to attend EXTREMELY JEALOUS. For example, who knew John Tobias was going to be there?!

Here is a link to one of his most recent videos that has the crew doing a photo-op w/ a fan in the middle!

There's more where that came from! Check out Daniel Pesina's Facebook page! (link below)

kkon2.png

I would strongly recommend keeping an eye on Daniel's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dpesina1?fref=ts

In addition, I'd like to say "Thank you" to him for sharing with those on Facebook. @GGA Fill Pops thank you for this GREAT event! Will there be a Kombat-Kon 2017? :)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Its really cool to see those people all together again.... a small project that was designed for Arcade turn to be something remarkable. If one day I'll have a son, I will make sure he will share the love <3