What's new

General/Other A customizable way substituting supers and specials.

Emanuel

Noob
  • Say you had In Injustice a way you could earn points and rewards to unlock new moves and specials for your own character by going to the bonus store to substitute moves for the ones you like best.​
Example

Batman Special moves Substitute for
1. Straight Grapple /1 Smoke escape grapple pounce
2.Sky Grapple/ 2 Cape deflect
3.Batarang /3 Air mini electric Batarangs
4.Up Batarang /4 Flash Grenade
5.Slide Kick /5 swing kick
6.Air Scatter Bombs /6.Air Judo roll
7.Cape Parry/ 7.Tricky Batarang
Default / Save /8.Smoke pellet

So basically just an example. I would like to be able to substitute moves and specials and supers.

For supers
The dark Knight substitute for. And then you can see it in a little screen in action
KnightSend
In Knightsend batman dose a numerous of combos similar to catwoman supermove . Batman then grapples player up off screen landing DDT on to pavement. or a standing pounce similar to black Adam then batman flips backwards off player in a cool batman pose. What do you guys and gals think?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
It took me a short while to understand what you were trying to say, but I think I get it now.

I don't think needs to be on the Batman board, though. Or the injustice board, for that matter; this is more like a theoretical fighting game concept that happens to involve Injustice's Batman as an example.

Looking at it in that context, I think it could be a viable core concept for a different breed of fighter. The game'd likely be built around such customization and netplay (since this is obviously a concept that would NOT work out with current consoles locally). My friends and I have had game design discussion for kicks about how one might create a mainstream PC (and perhaps f2p) fighter, and ideas like this have definitely come up, since it takes advantage of the platform nicely.

So, we might see something like this someday. But certainly not in Injustice, and likely not any time soon (although Yoshinori Ono has expressed interest in giving players means of customizing movesets, but I doubt anything of the sort will come to pass).

My apologies for the rambling, I get rambly late at night :p

Emanuel

Noob
It took me a short while to understand what you were trying to say, but I think I get it now.

I don't think needs to be on the Batman board, though. Or the injustice board, for that matter; this is more like a theoretical fighting game concept that happens to involve Injustice's Batman as an example.

Looking at it in that context, I think it could be a viable core concept for a different breed of fighter. The game'd likely be built around such customization and netplay (since this is obviously a concept that would NOT work out with current consoles locally). My friends and I have had game design discussion for kicks about how one might create a mainstream PC (and perhaps f2p) fighter, and ideas like this have definitely come up, since it takes advantage of the platform nicely.

So, we might see something like this someday. But certainly not in Injustice, and likely not any time soon (although Yoshinori Ono has expressed interest in giving players means of customizing movesets, but I doubt anything of the sort will come to pass).

My apologies for the rambling, I get rambly late at night :p
:) Its cool.