What's new

A community tier list, with contributions from some TYM members

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Doesn't matter who posted it. I, personally, would not have tried to make this thread work

It's not representative of your team's work. But now, we're left with this mess of a thread, and to be fair there are people on both sides to blame, myself included, and stained the reputation of the thread.

This tier list was posted early, not finished, posted by someone who wasn't involved in the list, and you guys tried to make it work.

Is all I am saying
We were all personally invested in the list, I suppose human nature compelled us to defend it. Possibly not the right course of action, but I believe either way it would have been over run with stigma. It's unfortunate, because it's something we worked on for over half a year, and it got reduced to this. It's disheartening that the community acted this way rather than attempting to improve it.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
We were all personally invested in the list, I suppose human nature compelled us to defend it. Possibly not the right course of action, but I believe either way it would have been over run with stigma. It's unfortunate, because it's something we worked on for over half a year, and it got reduced to this. It's disheartening that the community acted this way rather than attempting to improve it.
All I'm saying is you can't just put the blame on the community. I'll admit I blew this shit up way more than I probably should've but by the same token I'm not taking anything of the like saying the list didn't work "because of the community" etc.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Again you can't read plain English i'll repaste the Crux here:

"Though we did create a platform for TYM members to get the answers they are looking for without signing up. Anyone who wants an explanation or wants an MU changed can visit https://www.nrstierlist.com/discord-server/"
lol so where was this when people were asking for explanations? Why did you respond that they had to breakdown the MU or themselves or GTFO? You can't respond after the fact with a brand new mentality and act as though its the community's fault that you didn't do it from the jump lol. You guys bodied yourselves in this thread, nobody to blame but you

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
All I'm saying is you can't just put the blame on the community. I'll admit I blew this shit up way more than I probably should've but by the same token I'm not taking anything of the like saying the list didn't work "because of the community" etc.
I blame the reps too. Don't get me wrong, they should have been here even if it was posted early. I blame the community more for being so flippant and trolly. I don't even label you as someone who derailed the thread, as far as i'm concered you were one of the people who had a relatively impartial attitude. It's 2 or 3 others that basically were determined to hammer the nail in the coffin. They got their wish, and stained a list that was never ready, let alone ready for TYM culture...

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I blame the reps too. Don't get me wrong, they should have been here even if it was posted early. I blame the community more for being so flippant and trolly. I don't even label you as someone who derailed the thread, as far as i'm concered you were one of the people who had a relatively impartial attitude. It's 2 or 3 others that basically were determined to hammer the nail in the coffin. They got their wish, and stained a list that was never ready, let alone ready for TYM culture...
you're literally the guy who said I couldn't get an explanation if I couldn't breakdown a match up, who agreed with all the posts Insomniac made literally telling me I also needed corroborative statements to get an answer, and who told one of your fellow members of the community he was "pandering to me" just for doing the easy thing and asking the reps, which got an answer to a question within minutes. Your egos crushed their efforts.

I feel bad for the actual people who put their hardwork into this list for nothing. You're every bit responsible for what happened to this thread

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Fair points all around. However, (aside from Raiden), would you say that every character is viable as a main, or are there characters (other than Raiden) that should just be avoided and never looked at again?
I would agree on Donatello and Raphael, as other people have mentioned. Leonardo has a versatile set of tools while Michaelangelo is strong offensively. I am not sure what the other two turtles are supposed to excel at.

I would also add Deadshot to the list. I have already explained in great detail why this character wastes space on the character select screen so there is no need to do so again.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I would say Deadshot is cheeks but I think he's not even that good, like maybe he's just a single cheek