What's new

A call out for Tyrant

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Even though Tyrant is the best Grundy of all time, I feel like Slayer is the best at the mirror because he fights Tyrant so much.

I would financially back @MF SLAYER in this challenge if you would take him instead of Tyrant. I don't know if anybody from our scene is going to WB though.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Even though Tyrant is the best Grundy of all time, I feel like Slayer is the best at the mirror because he fights Tyrant so much.

I would financially back @MF SLAYER in this challenge if you would take him instead of Tyrant. I don't know if anybody from our scene is going to WB though.
I mean technically I think Slayer and I are even in Grundy mirrors now. I had the lead but he tied it up last time we played.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah

This isn't so I can prove myself. I've been wanting to play tyrant since I saw him play in tournament when the game was still new. The last two or three times I was at a major tournament, tyrant wasn't there. But he's pre registered so I'm assuming he will be there. This may be my one and only chance to play him. I'll play slayer too, but this callout is for Tyrant. The callout and money match is just to get it more hyped up.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
How about, even more importantly, one of you motherfuckers get Grundy a win at a major? Now THAT would be hype. And I'm rooting for y'all!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
At end of the day, I think we all understand that WonderChef is the freest Grundy in socal. Literally my first and last time using Grundy, and to mop up in the mirror against him.