What's new

A Big Fairwell To Mortal Kombat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
You know what's crazy? Is when you continue living your life pursuing old passions but then all of the sudden you turn back. From my personal life I have changed and am continuing to change regarding my tastes towards things including as a person. I can tell you right now that my purpose is very dark. I have embraced and have been loving Goth/ emo style. Music, Video games, Clothing, you name it.. Its all changing for the better. Mortal kombat is no more, it serves nothing to me in my pure existence of the present moment. 60$ out of my sight.. its okay one person in this forum told me " Money comes and goes" Well, you are right my friend. No regrets, the only aliveness is right now..regardless how bad my depression is. Heck, maybe by the time I die it will be caused by severe sadness or by a future lover. Whether me or she remains alive. Lastly mortal kombat used to be my childhood and purest of fighting game rapid beating of a heart. No matter how much you have been following something always remember, a change is always a chance..

Goodbye mortal kombat.

Goodbye Light.

Goodbye old self.

Welcome, new me..

Oh and I almost forgot something..

Yes higher power I love you.. but my freedom is important too.. you know. Either way I honestly don't care if you wanna focus too much on the outside of me or on the inside of me. I'm sure you don't...I guess.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Guys, before all hell breaks loose in here.
Let me remind you all that mental illness such as depression is not a joke.
Let's support our friend here instead of trying to be funny at his expense.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
so what you’re saying is we shouldn’t make fun of the guy that just wrote a strange reflective open letter to a video game forum bidding farewell to us.? You got it

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
so what you’re saying is we shouldn’t make fun of the guy that just wrote a strange reflective open letter to a video game forum bidding farewell to us.? You got it

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Mental illness shouldn't be a shield for dumbshit tho. You post a thread like this, you def need to be cooked. Builds character. Everybody needs to be humbled from time to time

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Are you saying you can’t be interested in gothic and dark subject matters and MK at the same time? You know there’s characters like Skarlet, Nitara, everybody in the Brotherhood of Shadows? I’m lost.
Whatever, if you feel this is best for you, I’m happy for you and wish you the absolute best in your life!

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
Hope ya get better dude, but honestly MK has some seriously dark parts to it that fit with your new style. Especially the brutalities, some of which are humorous and may get you to crack an unexpected smile.

If ya do leave, take care of yourself. It doesn't help to wallow.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Not going to lie, reading this thought it was a poem or something. But yeah MK for me is life as it's a way to escape reality, I just hope MK doesn't become it. Best wishes.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I believe this is the second such thread.. I really wish you well, and hope you find something that satisfies you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.