What's new

95% Comeback with Robocop, Pretty Epic!

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
What's up guys, I was playing against my friend who's an awesome Fujin player and was able to pull off this pretty crazy comeback, thought I would share!

Enjoy

Also, if you guys wanna watch our set (which has some pretty hype moments) check this video out! One of my favorite brutalities in the game is in the first match

Thanks!

Sorry to crap on your comeback but this is exactly why I don't like the corner game in MK11. Very few reads, a lot of luck. U2, may work else big damage, rollout, throw which for some characters is big damage. While not S tier, Kollector has a krushing blow if he throws someone when they try to roll. Others have it too. Some armor breaks are great options too.

If I am in the corner and have a healthy life lead I feel like I am at best even and at worst at a disadvantage despite the life lead.

We talk about restands, and combo videos highlight these as positive which they are in the mid game. In the corner, you're better off knocking down your opponent.

If it's just me that don't like this, that's great, rest of you get to enjoy that side of the game. But if there are others who feel like me it would be worth bringing up and make some noise.

DarkSado

Noob
Sorry to crap on your comeback but this is exactly why I don't like the corner game in MK11. Very few reads, a lot of luck. U2, may work else big damage, rollout, throw which for some characters is big damage. While not S tier, Kollector has a krushing blow if he throws someone when they try to roll. Others have it too. Some armor breaks are great options too.

If I am in the corner and have a healthy life lead I feel like I am at best even and at worst at a disadvantage despite the life lead.

We talk about restands, and combo videos highlight these as positive which they are in the mid game. In the corner, you're better off knocking down your opponent.

If it's just me that don't like this, that's great, rest of you get to enjoy that side of the game. But if there are others who feel like me it would be worth bringing up and make some noise.
Every fighting game in the corner is scary that something that we all have to deal with, but at least in the corner in NRS game like injustice 2 and MK11 you have tons option like roll, interactable, and ETC.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
ha! That would be awesome feeling! I love how easy it is nowadays to record and save great games!

Sure, corner is scary and is often meant to be. Problem I have with MK11 is these types of comebacks are common, too common. Yeah SFV corner game is oppressive but not nearly as bad (in my opinion, the throw loops are annoying but that's it)). I don't dislike the defense mechanics, but it's the amount of health you can loose in such a small period of time that bothers me. That doesn't go for SFV, Guilty Gear series (from what I know). Oddly enough I look at matches in MK9 and MKX and the problem isn't as bad. Not going to bring up VS games as that's an unfair comparison.

I'm not an expert, agree or disagree just wondered how others felt.