What's new

Video/Tutorial - Jason Voorhees 85% DAMAGE

Beckmann_2420

I am the Infantry! FOLLOW ME!
I'd hang myself if someone did that to me tbh
Not 85%, but I do this to people quite often. Not with unstoppable, but with relentless. When his health is low, ive made some insane comebacks. It feels amazing to pull that off. I could only imagine the rage/salt that ensues with the opponent especially when they have damn near full health bar and watch it just melt lol.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Not 85%, but I do this to people quite often. Not with unstoppable, but with relentless. When his health is low, ive made some insane comebacks. It feels amazing to pull that off. I could only imagine the rage/salt that ensues with the opponent especially when they have damn near full health bar and watch it just melt lol.
Relentless Jasons have done that to me before but I don't feel "mad" or "salty" I just feel done with life and MKX

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
I guess I know now what variation to use to finally get that damn Only a Master achievement. Really, has anyone else had trouble with that one popping? I even tried it with a second controller in 2 player and nothing. It's the last offline one I need to get lol.

I know damage/scaling has changed now but I was just watching old clips of Maximilian completely pwning with Relentless.

Last edited:

Beckmann_2420

I am the Infantry! FOLLOW ME!
I guess I know now what variation to use to finally get that damn Only a Master achievement. Really, has anyone else had trouble with that one popping? I even tried it with a second controller in 2 player and nothing. It's the last offline one I need to get lol.

I know damage/scaling has changed now but I was just watching old clips of Maximilian completely pwning with Relentless.
Yea its fairly easy to get that when online with relentless. The passive damage buff isn't as good as it used to be, but a couple of patches ago they buffed it. I just wonder how many times ive actually earned that trophy besides just the 1st one lol.

Relentless, to me, is extremely fun. He has that fear factor of chasing you down with his tele, (even though it kind of sucks. But this last patch it got 3 hits of armor on EX!!!) the feeling of hopelessness when you activate pursuit and their buttons get scrambled, and potential for crazy dmg/comebacks when low health. NEVER count him out of the fight.

Has the tick throws, cmd grabs, awesome advancing normal with b122, B3 into OH or tick throw on hit OR block, F3 +7 on block OH, F44 low when canceled into clothesline is safe, and so much more. So many times when I connect a b122 mid screen, ill do B122, B122, B2xx pursuit. then connect another B122, B122, purposely let them fall to take advantage of limited pursuit time, then F44 xx choke. This added together does, if I remember correctly, close to 50%. If you do this with low health, they are pretty much dead.

Some mind games I like to do is after I connect B3+throw and they go full screen, is either activate pursuit, clothesline, lake mist, and later on after conditioned, B122. They have to guess either hold block and to guard against clothesline/lake mist (which pursuit will activate safely), throw a projectile (lake mist will punish), or try to run in (which clothesline/B122 will punish).

Reactions: GAV
Yea its fairly easy to get that when online with relentless. The passive damage buff isn't as good as it used to be, but a couple of patches ago they buffed it. I just wonder how many times ive actually earned that trophy besides just the 1st one lol.

Relentless, to me, is extremely fun. He has that fear factor of chasing you down with his tele, (even though it kind of sucks. But this last patch it got 3 hits of armor on EX!!!) the feeling of hopelessness when you activate pursuit and their buttons get scrambled, and potential for crazy dmg/comebacks when low health. NEVER count him out of the fight.

Has the tick throws, cmd grabs, awesome advancing normal with b122, B3 into OH or tick throw on hit OR block, F3 +7 on block OH, F44 low when canceled into clothesline is safe, and so much more. So many times when I connect a b122 mid screen, ill do B122, B122, B2xx pursuit. then connect another B122, B122, purposely let them fall to take advantage of limited pursuit time, then F44 xx choke. This added together does, if I remember correctly, close to 50%. If you do this with low health, they are pretty much dead.

Some mind games I like to do is after I connect B3+throw and they go full screen, is either activate pursuit, clothesline, lake mist, and later on after conditioned, B122. They have to guess either hold block and to guard against clothesline/lake mist (which pursuit will activate safely), throw a projectile (lake mist will punish), or try to run in (which clothesline/B122 will punish).
Yeah I put a lot of time into unstoppable but been giving relentless a try after the patch, he's a lot of fun. My whole gameplan is to get the opponent to the corner, do corner combo with 11EXpursuit as an ender and then mix the crap out of em with f3 and f44elbow.

Messing up the opponents controls is extremely satisfying- the godlike damage at low health is great too, like u said

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I wish with that kind of bunnys!!.

If you are reading this Jim, Herrera you are a Freak, stop doing that!! poor bunnys smh.
You know, there's a funny saying here in Greece about the bunnies and sex.

"Ah, little bunny, little bunny, come here to fuck you."

lol

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
This does 100% with Jason's relentless buff. Also that f3 needs to be pretty high for it to connect. So yall can calm yar titties about this happening in a real match lol. Still not to say Jason rapes at low health. If he gets a jump in at about 5% life. Ggs