What's new

Combo Video - Cyrax 73% Not Guaranteed Reset Combo for Cyrax (IS Guaranteed Again Now!)

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Hmmmm... after watching over and over again those combos, i've been thinking that there might be a way to to that type of reset off a 50/50 into EX saw. What do you guys think?

Something like: 50/50 - EX saw - jump in kick - 2,1 - 2,1 - 1,1,4 - net - wait a bit - bomb - b3,d4????

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Hmmmm... after watching over and over again those combos, i've been thinking that there might be a way to to that type of reset off a 50/50 into EX saw. What do you guys think?

Something like: 50/50 - EX saw - jump in kick - 2,1 - 2,1 - 1,1,4 - net - wait a bit - bomb - b3,d4????
I've been using 50/50~EXSAW, NJP, B2, 4, 21, 114~Net into this reset

its 30% into a guaranteed 31%, but 3% more if they don't block low

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I love everything about this except the jump in kick starter. But don't mind me, am just posting to for the notifications. Just waiting on the revival of mk9 cyrax to be official at this point.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I love everything about this except the jump in kick starter. But don't mind me, am just posting to for the notifications. Just waiting on the revival of mk9 cyrax to be official at this point.
it works off any starter into net, JiK is just his max damage starter. You can wrack up 30% off a 50/50, end in net, and guarantee a +30% follow up too, which is nice