What's new

Combo Video - Cyrax 73% Not Guaranteed Reset Combo for Cyrax (IS Guaranteed Again Now!)

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
If you time it perfectly, they can NOT jump out of it and it IS guaranteed.
you can with your tech after a grounded button/string into EX-Saw into just B2, but this take on it you can't with because the juggle is too high, as you launch with JiK, and the next hit is another juggle before EX-Saw even hits, so they drop too quickly after the net to catch diagonal jumps. You can catch neutral if you time it perfectly, but aye as Mustard said, diagonal is the way people are going to be pressing. Even more so in the corner.

God Confirm

Alright guys, the tech works again!

Thanks to scars's idea of just using a B3D4 as the combo reset, we have time to hit them with the HTB before they can jump out. Just tested against diagonal jumping, ill get a vid up as soon as I can, but here is the inputs

JiK, D1, 114~EXSAW, NjP, B2, 4~Net = 35%

wait a second, drop a close bomb

B3D4, NjP, B2, JiP, 4, 114~Air Throw = 34%

time the B3D4 to hit as soon as they touch the ground, its that difficult timing tho but if you nail it, they cannot jump out

total of 69% with the unescapable HTB reset

ill get a video up shortly

Last edited:

God Confirm

here it is

opponent is set to diagonal jump out

completely unescaple HTB reset off ANY net in the corner, you can do it with them literally grounded, so wrack up as much damage first and go for this

that reset conversion only works if they dont block the B3 tho (most will be expecting the OH first tho so its very possible) but if they block low first your reset conversion does 29%, making the guaranteed combo "only" 64% for 1 bar off the JiK, but possibly more

pretty sweet shit

@scarsunseen @Zionix @Bruno-NeoSpace @PND_Mustard

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

here it is

completely unescaple HTB reset off ANY net in the corner, you can do it with them literally grounded, so wrack up as much damage first and go for this

that reset conversion only works if they dont block the B3 tho (most will be expecting the OH first tho so its very possible) but if they block low first your reset conversion does 29%, making the guaranteed combo "only" 64% for 1 bar off the JiK, but possibly more

pretty sweet shit

You got my ultmost respect, you can lab man.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster

here it is

pretty sweet shit

Really nice set-up! I take it you don't need to jump in kick to start this?

This is really good if you can master the timing, more ways to mix your opponent. I wonder how fast the overhead low is in the string?

You should also record the yourself doing the combo and try to jump out manually sometimes the AI is a bit shit at it.

God Confirm

Really nice set-up! I take it you don't need to jump in kick to start this?

This is really good if you can master the timing, more ways to mix your opponent. I wonder how fast the overhead low is in the string?

You should also record the yourself doing the combo and try to jump out manually sometimes the AI is a bit shit at it.
yeah you can take it off ANYTHING into net, no matter what height the net drops them as well

and yeah i dont trust the ai set to whatever, so if you see in the video thats what it is man, i hold to jump out diagonally with Sub to see if i can get out (cant)

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
yeah you can take it off ANYTHING into net, no matter what height the net drops them as well

and yeah i dont trust the ai set to whatever, so if you see in the video thats what it is man, i hold to jump out diagonally with Sub to see if i can get out (cant)
Yeah this is gold. nice find

God Confirm

new combo, just brought this shit up to 73% GUARANTEED off a JiK in the corner for 1 bar

Last edited:

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'

here it is

pretty sweet shit

Very cool!! :D