What's new

Tech 62% This is not a caaaarrr combo

Oh lol thanks silly me, I thought it was some sort of mechanic I missed :p
hehe well in the future there are going to be stages with cars on them that are stage interactables. So you may hear people talk about "car traps", "car setups", or literally "car combos" specific to certain stages, so in the future that may actually be a mechanic you need to know about lol.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
At like 2:40
LMAO! I must of missed that the first time I saw the video.

Also, my friend and I were going hard in the demo last night. There is still a lot to find out, but I noticed that neither of us were really used to using those bats in combos or in general. We'd play entire matches without them but it wasn't on purpose. Anyone else have a similar issue or are you right at home using the bats? Sweet combo, btw.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
LMAO! I must of missed that the first time I saw the video.

Also, my friend and I were going hard in the demo last night. There is still a lot to find out, but I noticed that neither of us were really used to using those bats in combos or in general. We'd play entire matches without them but it wasn't on purpose. Anyone else have a similar issue or are you right at home using the bats? Sweet combo, btw.
I play the demo on very hard AI and I find the bats extremely useful in saving my ass. you can release them at the very start of the opponents combo to break it for free.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Very nice combo. I've got some training to do. It's a shame the Xbox 360 controller sucks. I can't wait until my fight stick arrives.