What's new

500+ Damage Combos with Supergirl (Competitive Mode) NEW TECH?

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
you already have a TYM account so thats your foundation for solid supergirl play already finished

step two is taking every opportunity to talk about how bad she is, and shoot down all opinions mentioning the things she might have that are good.

as far as i can tell that's all there is to playing supergirl
You go fuck right the fuck off sir.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
You'd be surprised about the talent you haven't heard about. You might go into a debate with someone thinking they're a scrub and lose a ft10 them. Sometimes they know what they're talking about
its exactly what happened before with omgxBdon, Tweedy himself, and others in the past, so you right

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
its exactly what happened before with omgxBdon, Tweedy himself, and others in the past, so you right
its relative innit . everyones a scrub to me here and ya ive seen those guys play lul

but what are nrs kings to a god of fgs himself tbqh i should be more fair to u guise

Tweedy

Noob
its relative innit . everyones a scrub to me here and ya ive seen those guys play lul

but what are nrs kings to a god of fgs himself tbqh i should be more fair to u guise
No one stands up to Shazzy at the end of the day. No one who can think anyways.

Tweedy

Noob
It's always because the person speaking is ignorant tho. When Tom called me a random tymer and I bodied him, people knew I was good on the site. I knew Bdon was good before he played M2dave, etc.

I play people and keep up. By all means tho if someone wants to prove themselves i'm down to play. They should probably know before they play me that there are levels to this, to avoid massive discouragement. I've been there myself.

Edit: As long as they're NA anyways. If the ping is over a steady 140 i'm peaced.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think dink should be lauded for posting this... if this tech was "known" how come I have NEVER SEEN IT ONCE in any event (and I watch nearly all the stream vods)...
Cause it's not very helpful. You'll continue to not see it.
or.. you know.. EVERY supergirl player will be using it, as I have seen it in EVERY streamed event recently.. for example the VERY 1st combo in top 8 GSHH this week top8.

You know... just saying.

or.. you know.. EVERY supergirl player will be using it, as I have seen it in EVERY streamed event recently.. for example the VERY 1st combo in top 8 GSHH this week top8.

You know... just saying.
I got tired of trying to convince people in this thread so I started shitposting and figured that the tech would speak for itself.