What's new

Tech 50% & 52% Stay Down Set up/Meterless (Corner)

Seapeople

This one's for you
Very nice. Can't wait to see all the stuff you break down in this game :)
In the first combo, if you replace the final j2 with j3 it will give you an extra 2% for 52% total.

Here's a meterless 56% I found

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Very nice. Can't wait to see all the stuff you break down in this game :)
In the first combo, if you replace the final j2 with j3 it will give you an extra 2% for 52% total.

Here's a meterless 56% I found
Nice! When I made the combo it occurred to me with j3 but it looked very difficult and I thought it was not possible.

SideShowCurse

The Magician
Wow man good stuff... Quick question though... When exactly do you let the mech bats go? I can hit everything but only 2 bats hit instead of 3

Great stuff!!!

SideShowCurse

The Magician
Nevermind i figured it out... I bet this gets nerfed... just sayin this reminds me of a certain
Freddy corner combo that got nerfed right off the bat

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Tom said somewhere that batmans b23 string got nerfed in the full version making it more negative so i dont think these will be possible on the actual game.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Negative on block, not on hit so I'm pretty sure this will still be possible. My only problem with these flashy combos with the 3 bats is I'm not sure how many opportunities you'll get to actually do them.

Been trying to find a corner combo that doesn't involve Bats and I can't get anything over 38% meterless but that pops you out of the corner. 113 f3 seems like it would lead to nice damage but I haven't come up with anything yet.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Negative on block, not on hit so I'm pretty sure this will still be possible. My only problem with these flashy combos with the 3 bats is I'm not sure how many opportunities you'll get to actually do them.

Been trying to find a corner combo that doesn't involve Bats and I can't get anything over 38% meterless but that pops you out of the corner. 113 f3 seems like it would lead to nice damage but I haven't come up with anything yet.
113, f3, j2, 123, b23 = 36%/39%
113, f3, j2, 123, b23 (BE)~straight grapple = 42%/45%
You could get a little extra damage on the first combo if you add a slide at the end. There's all kinds of stuff in the combo thread, you should check it out :)

RapZiLLa54

113, f3, j2, 123, b23 = 36%/39%
113, f3, j2, 123, b23 (BE)~straight grapple = 42%/45%
You could get a little extra damage on the first combo if you add a slide at the end. There's all kinds of stuff in the combo thread, you should check it out :)
BE?

RapZiLLa54

"Bat extension"/releasing the bats.
I prefer to call it "release the fucking fury" but hey thats just me lol.

Yeah just seems like without bats and without knocking them out of the corner theres not much damage to be had.