What's new

Match Footage - Unstoppable 50/50 the game. MKX + Sonya.

Alright my Unstoppable army. I came out of mini retirement last week and have finally and totally found my main character. Unstoppable Jason. Here is footage of a match with Unstoppable Jason vs. Covert Ops Sonya. I barely, barely won. I know my opponent very well here, and know what he is looking to do most of the time, and I was rusty, but I think clearly Unstoppable needs some MAJOR love next patch.

In this set 42 50/50s were applied to me in just a first to 2 wins. I guessed right a whopping 27 times, and guessed wrong 15 times. That means I outguessed my opponent at almost 2:1 difference and still barely squeaked out the win. Buffs please! Enjoy the match.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7Xly0ZqPE

Last edited:

Kompetitor

I'd Frame That
Alright my Unstoppable army. I came out of mini retirement last week and have finally and totally found my main character. Unstoppable Jason. Here is footage of a match with Unstoppable Jason vs. Covert Ops Sonya. I barely, barely won. I know my opponent very well here, and know what he is looking to do most of the time, and I was rusty, but I think clearly Unstoppable needs some MAJOR love next patch.

In this set 42 50/50s were applied to me in just a first to 2 wins. I guessed right a whopping 27 times, and guessed wrong 15 times. That means I outguessed my opponent at almost 2:1 difference and still barely squeaked out the win. Buffs please! Enjoy the match.

Why unstoppable over relentless? just curious

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
US Jason needs the Cutthroat treatment. Make him cancel into MB damage/heal buff and able to continue the combo. This could setup up some tasty plus frames into the mind game of command throw or string. :)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
He needs to be able to choose which direction he throws you. It sucks getting someone in the corner and then having half your moveset dedicated to getting them out and across the screen...

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Why do you end your combos with back breaker and choke instead of ending it with one of the buffs?

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Pretty sure b122,b122,111 buff is only punishable by stuff like ex reptile dash.
I have never labbed jason,everything he does seems punishable to me, but since you seem to be a jason main I will unequivocally take your word for it

Skedar70

Noob
Pretty sure b122,b122,111 buff is only punishable by stuff like ex reptile dash.
I was thinking the same thing. I tested this against Lao ex spin and it wasn't punishable with or without tech roll. Even if a grab you have a chance to duck it. So why not activate the buff after each combo?