What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hellfire 50 % 1 bar midscreen (hell fire)

Easy to block after the first 9%dmg. But nice 41%dmg combo. The youtube channel of MK have shown us that.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Noob
There's a safer way to set up the same ending idea that won't put them right next to you.

EX Hellfire is great as an ender if you need it to finish a round or match. Otherwise I think hellfire meterless damage is sufficient enough to save the meter for breakers and the threat of EX tele.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
Delayed wakeup will pretty much protect you from the unblockable, since the active window is so tiny and it's too risky to delay the unblockable in anticipation of just that. Furthermore, a lot of characters can simply tank the damage with EX wakes, and punish you with a full combo of their own. As a wakeup, the unblockable is definitely not my first choice. It's still great for breaking down turtles though.

Drew Grimey

Wired players in CA, add me on PSN @ DrewGrimey
Delayed wakeup will pretty much protect you from the unblockable, since the active window is so tiny and it's too risky to delay the unblockable in anticipation of just that. Furthermore, a lot of characters can simply tank the damage with EX wakes, and punish you with a full combo of their own. As a wakeup, the unblockable is definitely not my first choice. It's still great for breaking down turtles though.
You seem to misunderstand what an otg unblockable is... The ex version of that move OTGs (off the ground) and is unblockable, it is 100% guaranteed damage. Delayed wake-up wont help

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
You seem to misunderstand what an otg unblockable is... The ex version of that move OTGs (off the ground) and is unblockable, it is 100% guaranteed damage. Delayed wake-up wont help
So it's a true tech combo?

I'll test it later I guess, but either way blockstring does more damage and leaves you in a much better position, as well as has a chance to reset.