What's new

44% 45% 46% Meterless in Corner

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The 2nd one could have void setup potential, but given how random teleport's tracking properties are in the corner I doubt we'll find anything consistent and might be better off sticking with the BNB. Not that that's a bad thing though as I feel Scorp is becoming slightly less vortex dependent.

Thanks again Doctrine, your work never fails to impress me.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
The 2nd one could have void setup potential, but given how random teleport's tracking properties are in the corner I doubt we'll find anything consistent and might be better off sticking with the BNB. Not that that's a bad thing though as I feel Scorp is becoming slightly less vortex dependent.

Thanks again Doctrine, your work never fails to impress me.
The void in corner with this config is possible, only reemplace tweezers for spear, but I could only with d3 and f4 with b2 apparently not possible.

jip,21,spear,mid back dash, jik, b2, ff2, inverted tele, 21,21 spear, d3 or f4 but time for f4 is some complicated

ryublaze

Noob
You should be able to do a void with this combo:

jip 1,1, spear, walk backwards, deep jump kick, 2 or 2,1, tele, dash f4, 3, spear

similar to the midscreen void combo that's insanely hard to do but it might be easier in the corner

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
The void in corner with this config is possible, only reemplace tweezers for spear, but I could only with d3 and f4 with b2 apparently not possible.

jip,21,spear,mid back dash, jik, b2, ff2, inverted tele, 21,21 spear, d3 or f4 but time for f4 is some complicated
Yeah I remembered after I posted that if you use B2 in the combo it doesn't relaunch if you use it again for the mixup lol. My bad.

Still could be useful for forcing the opponent into a delayed tech roll or an unsafe wake-up though. I'll try it out. :)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
You should be able to do a void with this combo:

jip 1,1, spear, walk backwards, deep jump kick, 2 or 2,1, tele, dash f4, 3, spear

similar to the midscreen void combo that's insanely hard to do but it might be easier in the corner
ok man I'll try!