What's new

43-46% 6hit Nightwolf combo.

Ello, just wondering if anyone knows how to pull of this combo I somehow managed the other day. It totaled either 43 or 46%.
X X A Hatchet Hatchet and then I somehow managed to pull off an instant uppercut like the CPU does in arcade.

Anyone know how this happened? Perhaps just a stroke of luck?

X, X, A, hatchet, hatchet, uppercut is 39%. Maybe you started the combo with Y (as you should always) to get that extra percent.

But I don't know how you can do the uppercut so quick. After the last hatchet you usually need to run forward a little for the uppercut to hit.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
vs Jax, 5 hit combo, extra axe, uppercut is 45%, I have to take a step in to get it.

5 hit, axe, aaHP, axe, aaHP, tackle is 53% though so anywhere inbetween it's not worth going for the uppercut unless you're just trying to be faux flashy.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wouldn't it add more damage to start with NW combo with B aka Low kick as oppose to starting it with HP aka X, X etc? I know it's easier though.

Derek

Noob
MKF30 said:
Wouldn't it add more damage to start with NW combo with B aka Low kick as oppose to starting it with HP aka X, X etc? I know it's easier though.
Yes it does add more damage if you add the kick part of the auto combo.