What's new

Tech - Possessed 42 teleport

Belial

Noob
42 teleport and 421 teleport into NJP cannot be backdashed by some characters.

Characters that can backdash: Kitana, SubZero, Jaqui, Predator, Shinnok, Kano, Ermac, Kotal, Reptile, Quan Chi.

Kung Lao and Liu Kang can backdash after 421 but not after 42.

props to flasherhigh for finding and testing this.

There is still a way around it shown in the video

Belial

Noob
you can anti air this. I thought you mean 42 teleport njp is a true block string on some characters because it's a true block string. But then I realize it's a gimmick lol
You cant Anti Air it. Maybe Ermac can I didnt test him. You can armor though but armor sucks ass.

Characters can AA if Kenshi does a Jump in punch. Though the timing is fairly hard. You have to guess whether he will do a jump in punch, NJP, or NJK. Otherwise you have to Armor, Risk a back dash or just hold it.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Also, as Ashenar told me, you can run through this. Others strings into teleport are easier to run, 42 and 421 are the hardest, but it leads to full punish.

Also, some characters like Cage can also forward dash it.

Whoever wants to beat possessed in this meta needs to master this, or even the scrubbiest possessed will win you abusing of that, since armors are less threatening than ever.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Or you can just get hit by the 2 and punish him on the way down. That seems to work out pretty good. Just try to make sure you pay attention to life and meter when attempting this way out of 42 Tele pressure

Immortal

Blind justice....
RAIDEN GIVES NO FUCKS ABOTU 42~TELEPORT.
He can just d3 every time and punish it clean. There're several other character specific punishes. Teleport is fine and all but in some match ups its better to not use it at all if your opponent actually know that MU and did his homework in the lab.

Last edited:

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
He can just d4 every time and punish it clean. There're several other character specific punishes. Teleport is fine and all but in some match ups its better to not use it at all if your opponent actually know that MU and did his homework in the lab on punishes.
D3*

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Belial tried delayed backdash, reversal backdash triggers the invincibility frames as soon as they leave blockstun but some characters don't have that many invincibility frames/that much range on their backdash so although they can't reversal backdash they may still be able to backdash by timing it as late as possible.