What's new

Breakthrough - Summoner 42% Practical Corner Unbreakable and 41% Midscreen

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!

This first one is a 41% unbreakable midscreen combo off his overhead. This is totally practical and seeing as you always need Puggles to do this you can use him to make regular Skull safe on block.

Same gist as the first combo but in the corner, with an extra percent added.

I'm sure this combo isn't optimized, but I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone can do anything with it. It's 45% unbreakable in the corner for 2 bars.

The same effect can be achieved from his low starter, but the combos do a percent or two less.

Near 50% unbreakable 50/50s... Cause you know, he needs it...

@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@Under_The_Mayo
@michaelangelo
@legion666
@Quan Mains

This first one is a 41% unbreakable midscreen combo off his overhead. This is totally practical and seeing as you always need Puggles to do this you can use him to make regular Skull safe on block.

Same gist as the first combo but in the corner, with an extra percent added.

I'm sure this combo isn't optimized, but I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone can do anything with it. It's 45% unbreakable in the corner for 2 bars.

The same effect can be achieved from his low starter, but the combos do a percent or two less.

Near 50% unbreakable 50/50s... Cause you know, he needs it...

@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@PND_Ketchup
@Under_The_Mayo
@michaelangelo
@legion666
@Quan Mains
This is straight up mk9 Cyrax level of unbreakable damage)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
This is straight up mk9 Cyrax level of unbreakable damage)
I have a feeling there's still more broke stuff to be found in Summoner. He'd maybe be able to get even more unbreakable damage off a charged B2, but that's not really very practical.

I have a feeling there's still more broke stuff to be found in Summoner. He'd maybe be able to get even more unbreakable damage off a charged B2, but that's not really very practical.
Of course, things will only get more broken with this character.
He also gets the most unbreakable damage off of his standing 4, which isn't very practical either, but can actually be used in a real match as a punishing combo starter (you know 12 frames is pretty fast) or as an antiair.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Of course, things will only get more broken with this character.
He also gets the most unbreakable damage off of his standing 4, which isn't very practical either, but can actually be used in a real match as a punishing combo starter (you know 12 frames is pretty fast) or as an antiair.
Yeah I noticed that, just thought I'd post the most practical to avoid the usual TYM shitposts. Converting anti airs into max damage is what I need to work on next.

Yeah I noticed that, just thought I'd post the most practical to avoid the usual TYM shitposts. Converting anti airs into max damage is what I need to work on next.
I need to work on a lot of these. See I am usually a lab monster that is why I love characters with a lot of dirt. But this time around I don't own the game))) Shit, I don't even own a console or PC to play it on. So I only play in offline sets with some local players. Every time at the start of our casual sets I am like: "Wait, I need to check something with Quan in da Lab guys"!!! And usually this 10-15 minutes of lab time are all I am getting now 2-3 times a week before offline casuals))))

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
should probably scale that unbreakable damage down a bit. other than that though he's fine :D
I think he might need more damage scaling on some of his Bat attacks, this way his other 2 variations could stay untouched as, besides the Rune Trap, their damage is pretty fair imo.