What's new

Combo Video - Ruthless 41% mid screen meterless "no PnG" up to 69% (Challenge for a 7something%)

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
4 xx PnG RC, ji2, f2, f3, 11, 4 xx dbf1 for 44%(?)

In the corner you get 47 meterless, up to 72.

The crossup j2 is possible with 11 PnG too, just much tighter btw

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Lol biohazard combos are literally just doing d.1 8 times and command grab. :p

I do like it though, but I'm a lackey player so all of the ruthless/vicious stuff is kinda weird to me. My hands aren't used to it. Corner carry is awesome though, I will commend you these combos will carry people pretty damn far.
I do them as well. tbh ruthless and vicious kinda need to do it in the corner to get some damage if you want to keep your corner carry. lackeys corner combos were better pre patch since you could do f2,f2,d1,dbf1 (RIP f2,f2 never allowed to live </3) at any point during the combo to keep them in the corner. I'm not sure about how it is now you have to tell me since you're the lackey expert and I rarely use him :)

@HappyPow I still don't really get the point of this but I'll list you all my combos I use with ruthless with easier and harder execution maybe it helps :p

midscreen meterless:
starter~pngc,f2,njp,f3,4,dbf1 39%-42%
f2,f3,11,b121,dbf1 32%
b232+4,run,f3,f2,4,dbf1 31% you can leave out f3 for 29% or do it after f2 if it's easier for you
njp,f3,f2,f3,4,dbf1 33% (njp,f2,f3,4,dbf1 is easier for 30%)
d3,f2,f3,4,dbf1 (30% anti air)

midscreen 1bar:
starter~pngc,f2,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,b121,dbf1 46%-49% without a png stack
f2,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,b121,dbf1 39%
b232+4,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,f2,4,dbf1 37%

corner meterless:
starter~pngc,112+4,d3,d1d1d1d1,4,dbf1 35%-37%
b232+4,njp,f3,4,dbf1 29%
njp,f3,d1d1d1d1d1,4,dbf1 30%

corner 1bar:
starter~pngc,112+4,d3,d1d1d1,4,mb bf2,f2,4,dbf1 43%-46%

that's pretty much it. I don't really use meter for combos beside pngc combos though since I don't think it's worth it but I wrote them down anyway. I also actually never start a combo with f2 for some reason I only do f2xxdb2 :confused:

HappyPow

Noob
I do them as well. tbh ruthless and vicious kinda need to do it in the corner to get some damage if you want to keep your corner carry. lackeys corner combos were better pre patch since you could do f2,f2,d1,dbf1 (RIP f2,f2 never allowed to live </3) at any point during the combo to keep them in the corner. I'm not sure about how it is now you have to tell me since you're the lackey expert and I rarely use him :)

@HappyPow I still don't really get the point of this but I'll list you all my combos I use with ruthless with easier and harder execution maybe it helps :p

midscreen meterless:
starter~pngc,f2,njp,f3,4,dbf1 39%-42%
f2,f3,11,b121,dbf1 32%
b232+4,run,f3,f2,4,dbf1 31% you can leave out f3 for 29% or do it after f2 if it's easier for you
njp,f3,f2,f3,4,dbf1 33% (njp,f2,f3,4,dbf1 is easier for 30%)
d3,f2,f3,4,dbf1 (30% anti air)

midscreen 1bar:
starter~pngc,f2,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,b121,dbf1 46%-49% without a png stack
f2,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,b121,dbf1 39%
b232+4,f3,2f4,mb bf2,njp,f2,4,dbf1 37%

corner meterless:
starter~pngc,112+4,d3,d1d1d1d1,4,dbf1 35%-37%
b232+4,njp,f3,4,dbf1 29%
njp,f3,d1d1d1d1d1,4,dbf1 30%

corner 1bar:
starter~pngc,112+4,d3,d1d1d1,4,mb bf2,f2,4,dbf1 43%-46%

that's pretty much it. I don't really use meter for combos beside pngc combos though since I don't think it's worth it but I wrote them down anyway. I also actually never start a combo with f2 for some reason I only do f2xxdb2 :confused:
Mmmmh, Ok then I can tell you that my mid-screen meterless combo "starter pnG F2" is better than yours. Are you smart enough not to focus on 1 thing that isn't good enough ? If you were looking carefuly then you might have seen that even my corner combo is better than yours by 1% and maybe you can even hit these four D1 in order to get 38%. B232+4 F4 NJP S1 S4 DBF1 is 30% (better than yours). Yo have you at least watch the entire video? Even my corner combo is better than yours -_- This is what This thread is about, making you have better combos.
Then do not think that because Doombawkz dare to open his mouth (and he was right to do it xD plus at least he gave good reasons) you can do the same. Especialy when it seems that you're the specific kind of player targeted by that thread.
I still want to know how much it does with a meter xD

HappyPow

Noob
4 xx PnG RC, ji2, f2, f3, 11, 4 xx dbf1 for 44%(?)

In the corner you get 47 meterless, up to 72.

The crossup j2 is possible with 11 PnG too, just much tighter btw
Quote Doombawkz. The goal is to make that 41% meterless a combo with EXlow toss and do D2 F3 Command grab. (Under 3 PnG)
If I wanted to post videos on Ferra/Torr doing damages then I would Start with JiP 4 but This is about regular combos that you can hit by punishes, Whiff punish (footsies), "50/50s" and throught the pressure... Real games in fact ;)

Blewdew

Mmmmh, Ok then I can tell you that my mid-screen meterless combo "starter pnG F2" is better than yours. Are you smart enough not to focus on 1 thing that isn't good enough ? If you were looking carefuly then you might have seen that even my corner combo is better than yours by 1% and maybe you can even hit these four D1 in order to get 38%. B232+4 F4 NJP S1 S4 DBF1 is 30% (better than yours). Yo have you at least watch the entire video? Even my corner combo is better than yours -_- This is what This thread is about, making you have better combos.
Then do not think that because Doombawkz dare to open his mouth (and he was right to do it xD plus at least he gave good reasons) you can do the same. Especialy when it seems that you're the specific kind of player targeted by that thread.
Damn you seem to have a lot of sand stuck in your vagina

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
To start, please understand that we don't have much love towards needless aggression. Be mindful of how you speak to members of the community, we like to keep it civil around here when we can.

Continuing to the point, the difference of 1% is in all parts irrelevant since I cannot see myself devoting so much effort and risk into doing a much harder combo than necessary for a possible 1% gain when it holds a possible 14% loss if I miss a move. If I can do 40% combos with something I have almost no chance of dropping and isn't dependent on the corner, I have, literally, no reason to use a combo that does 41%, is corner specific, and many times more likely to fail.

You have a misunderstanding of what qualifies something as a "better" combo. It isn't just damage, its consistency.
I have watched your video. While the combos are flashy, I could do a combo half the length with half of the needed execution and achieve 99% of the result.

"midscreen meterless:
starter~pngc,f2,njp,f3,4,dbf1 39%-42%"
^ This one combo alone invalidates your entire video. Can be done anytime, anywhere, to any character, out of any circumstance, has almost no realistic chance of being dropped and gives enough damage while leaving itself open ended. This combo is optimized, clean, and can be made into just about any other combo and keeps it's damage and scaling intact. This is, for all intents and purposes, likely the "best" combo that Ruthless Ferra/Torr has in their arsenal. Sorry to say it, but we have no need for combo videos here. If you have some optimized universal combos to share, we would be glad to have you. Otherwise, you're no authority on what a "best" combo is for our character.

Accept my apologies for being rude. I mean no offense, of course, but it is what it is: We already know what combos work best for us. There's not much you could hope to teach us that we don't already know, or haven't already seen and realized there's better options already in place.

...................................................................................................................

One last thing: The moment you clicked on our sub-forum, you entered my yard. I see those words you said, "Then do not think that because Doombawkz dare to open his mouth (clip) you can do the same.". I'm sure you didn't intend to be insulting, but when I read those words... That I "dared" open my mouth as though you are some authority not to be questioned, or that you'd tell one of my brothers that he hasn't the right to do the same... It comes off as though you've made a mistake in your speaking.

As I said, I'm sure you didn't intend to come off how you did, but I'll give you some words and hopefully this issue never comes about again.

In this forum, it doesn't matter if you're the cream of the crop or the bottom of the barrel, don't think yourself above anyone. If someone says something, do not think for even a moment that their words are worth less than yours. If you're going to tell someone in my sub-forum, in my community, in MY YARD that they shouldn't "dare to open their mouth", then you'd be better off simply leaving and finding someone else to tell that too. We don't play that game in here. I'd no sooner rip you to shreds and leave you as a steaming pile on the grass than let that go unmentioned.

I hope we understand eachother. I don't give second warnings. I'm not one to pick fights, but I'll never let someone from my family get told something like that. You're speaking to brothers, to the pack... if you tell one of us, you'd better be ready to tell all of us.

Last edited:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
This thread makes me kinda sad. Like depressed. Goddamn dmg is sickeningly obsurd..stuff looks like it hurts. Thank god for Assassin Kitana

Blewdew

This thread makes me kinda sad. Like depressed. Goddamn dmg is sickeningly obsurd..stuff looks like it hurts. Thank god for Assassin Kitana
tbh having 3 stacks of png and getting a combo After that is quite rare in that case you're dominating the game anyway probably. I've tons of games with them and I only had one Time were I actually Hit 70%. Usually it's 39% or 46% für a Bar which is high though but not the same as 60% combos