What's new

3rd Variation nerfed already!

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
What do you mean? It extends combos fine. They certainly did nerf it though.

Edit: Oh you mean extend them off jump ins I got you.

Wigy

There it is...
It boggles my mind it got nerfed so hard. What is the actual point in the variation. Why would you ever use this over his first one?

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Been playing Kollector for a couple months now and I was looking forward to this variation.But it seems only certain characters are allowed to be good in this game.This is total bs.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
They made a good move cost two slots then nerfed it and combined it with a redundant pointless move to round it out

Did you see the KB requirements for the chakram??? With how slow it is you'll only get it across the entire screen by chance and then have no ability to combo off it

Zer0_h0ur

Been playing Kollector for a couple months now and I was looking forward to this variation.But it seems only certain characters are allowed to be good in this game.This is total bs.
Yeah I was really looking forward to this
Every character I use got a really bad, pointless variation

It boggles my mind it got nerfed so hard. What is the actual point in the variation. Why would you ever use this over his first one?
Well the point would have been to zone, which was already negated by some characters (ex: Sub-zero) even before they nerfed the start-up. Here I was thinking they should repeat Vial of Sorrow to make this variation competitive but no they nerfed chakram instead lol

Zer0_h0ur

Well the point would have been to zone, which was already negated by some characters (ex: Sub-zero) even before they nerfed the start-up. Here I was thinking they should repeat Vial of Sorrow to make this variation competitive but no they nerfed chakram instead lol
All the pre patch bitching worked

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
I still don’t understand why they needed to adjust any frames on the Quoit toss. It didn’t break him, it didn’t make the way he played that much better, it didn’t all of a sudden move him to the top of the their list. Like, you can’t even cancel out of it like bola, so to me, this variation is buns.

This to me shows the lack of creativity at NRS and the rush job they did on this character. We would’ve been better off had they returned an old favourite and never teased us with this half-assed character that is doomed to never be anything.

Shame. He’s the only one I find fun in this game.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I'm fine with them toning down chakram and making it two slots. I'm not fine with it not combing after b2 which was the entire fucking point