What's new

360/ps3 the only way to play mk9?

Alex95

Noob
You can play MK9 on PS4 stream service but the lag is HORRIBLE. Not sure if MK9 is backwards compatible for Xbone yet though since I don't own one.

But yeah PS3/360/PC is the way to go to play MK9.
Can someone on ps3 play with someone on ps4 though?If so the input delay is bad just for the ps4 guy?

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Can someone on ps3 play with someone on ps4 though?If so the input delay is bad just for the ps4 guy?
That's a good question. I honestly don't know. Never thought about the cross play with ps3 and ps4.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I just played it on the streaming service on PS4 once and the the lag was so horrible I stopped.

Alex95

Noob
btw you can't play on the 360 anymore servers not available..Although I see some brazilians being able to play sometimes.Don't know what's the deal with that.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Kinda wish they would waste a year of MK11's development and make a remaster of MK9 with "updated" graphics and rollback netcode.

Have no idea how easy/hard or profitable that would be, but even though I think MK9 was kind of a broken mess in a lot of ways, it's still a landmark game for the series and just makes me feel such nostalgic joy playing it.

jmt

Noob
Kinda wish they would waste a year of MK11's development and make a remaster of MK9 with "updated" graphics and rollback netcode.

Have no idea how easy/hard or profitable that would be, but even though I think MK9 was kind of a broken mess in a lot of ways, it's still a landmark game for the series and just makes me feel such nostalgic joy playing it.
Yeah it's sad that there isn't a ps4 version.