What's new

31,000 and growing, damm im impressed!!!

wow, midway made 310k so, far off a 1995 game, i bet it did better then MKA what joke of game.

i wonder what it will reach after xmas? new boxes new players. new money. im excited. :shock:

last night after winning around 45 games i checked my stats and i was ranked like 30115 when i pressed down it went to number 1 i was ranked the last in the world haha

dreemernj

Ambassador
Bob Dole said:
wow, midway made 310k so, far off a 1995 game, i bet it did better then MKA what joke of game.

i wonder what it will reach after xmas? new boxes new players. new money. im excited. :shock:
The sad thing is, MKA probably made them a whoooooole lot more money than UMK3.

They just had to trick enough people into buying it. It's not like Midway loses out when people sell it back...

yes they do
when someone sells the game back to gamestop, gamestop sells it used, then someone buys that used MKA and gamestop gets the full amount nothing goes to the MK people when someone buys it used.

vinny141 said:
yes they do
when someone sells the game back to gamestop, gamestop sells it used, then someone buys that used MKA and gamestop gets the full amount nothing goes to the MK people when someone buys it used.
That still doesn't make midway lose money. Though your right in the scence that people will buy it used instead of brand new, therefore less demand, and less coppies being made.