What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage 3 Variations Thread

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Cassie Cage

Variations: Hollywood, Brawler & Spec Ops

Special Moves: Single Shot, Low Kick, Get Away Flip, Takedown & Power Slam

By only seeing her image along with her name on the selection screen it was immediately apparant who this was. Cassie was the daughter of Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage. She fights with a similar yet different set of moves than her parents. She was clearly trained by them because of these similariries. One major difference is she uses akimbo pistols in her gameplay, something Sonya never did. Her "Spec Ops" variation allows her to call in a precision air strike as well.

Also her X-ray involves her father's signature move quite well I'll say, but I'll save any further details until later.

-TRMK interview

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
The description for 'Hollywood' says 'adds air akimbo and nut kracker' - Cassie's version of nutpunch?

'Spec Ops' is the variation that calls the missile strike, reminds me of Sektor but a better version of his missiles.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
I wanna see her X-Ray. The woman punches you in the balls and makes them explode. I need to see that. Hope her hands don't get particularly messy...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
She did felt so interesting, ferra/Torr duo is the least interesting tho, didn't really like them at all sorry NRS.

But Cassie is a different thing, in my country Cage and sonya players are going to main him, agapito and f0xy are so pleased because they mained both in mk9, so Cassie is a win win.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Spec Ops looks really cool, those missiles could be good. Decent startup, launch on hit for full combo. Pistol looks kinda fast too.

CASSIE CAGE FOR TOP TIER MKX ZONING CHARACTER YOU FOOLS.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
If she keeps the gunshots in Hollywood stance (I'm assuming a pressure/reset stance) she will be amazing.... i just hope that one class doesnt outshine the others.

Mike L

Noob
developers have done a good job! that`s a kinda funny but...ok obviously as we can see most of her styles is a reference to who were her parents (Hollywood: JC - actor, Spec-Ops: Sonya - spec-ops), but i`ve still got no idea what reference to the Brawler...maybe that`s a some sort of allusion about who she is?))

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
If her parents are any indication, not to mention the launchers she seems to have, she's probably going to be a special brand of hell if she catches you in the corner.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
She did felt so interesting, ferra/Torr duo is the least interesting tho, didn't really like them at all sorry NRS.

But Cassie is a different thing, in my country Cage and sonya players are going to main him, agapito and f0xy are so pleased because they mained both in mk9, so Cassie is a win win.

As someone who was immediately hype when she was revealed, I still think ferra/torr is more interesting. I am really excited to see what they can do.

Btw, saying youll auto main someone, from my perspective, is foolish. Like if I really liked Stryker (lol) I wouldnt have mained him in MK9 just cuz I didnt like his playstyle. Cage is cool and I liked his play style in MK9. You need to satisfy both criteria in my book. Also considering that only 6 of the roster is shown so far.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As someone who was immediately hype when she was revealed, I still think ferra/torr is more interesting. I am really excited to see what they can do.

Btw, saying youll auto main someone, from my perspective, is foolish. Like if I really liked Stryker (lol) I wouldnt have mained him in MK9 just cuz I didnt like his playstyle. Cage is cool and I liked his play style in MK9. You need to satisfy both criteria in my book. Also considering that only 6 of the roster is shown so far.
Exactly ^^

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
some of you have noticed that cassie cage has a taunt. see how it does and causes a sound.

Minute: 00:53

looks like it might recover stamina? Hard to tell, but it looks like she got a chunk back after taunting. Or maybe it's coincidence ¯\_(ツ)_/¯