What's new

Question - Liu Kang 3 Tiny buffs for liu kang?

Do you agree with bufss

• No

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • Yes (all3)

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Yes(partially explain in comments)

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
how can people still complain about hos fbf input? i mean even as a wake up its easy. I mean i know beginner in kofxiii playing takuma and throw it out 10 out of 10 times.

when you are frame trapped i am not sure if any d1 is a good answer^^ but i think he is fine with his f1. 6 frames high that can interrupt stuff.

i am ok about the hitbox point. i mean its not necessary in my opinion but ok why not.
as xarakamaka said id rather have f44 and 111 fixed. It s basically a frametrap that rarely hits.

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Is df liu underpowered. Does he actually need a buff? Or would it be nice?

I would like jcs d3 to have any sort of utility but i realise he doesnt need any buffs in a list
You keep mentioning DF like other variations don;t exist. JC still at least has 2 really good pokes to begin with. Anyways, if anything, the whiffing issues have to get fixed asap, perhaps then I can counter attack without worrying my normals are going to whiff, specially against females.

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
You keep mentioning DF like other variations don;t exist. JC still at least has 2 really good pokes to begin with. Anyways, if anything, the whiffing issues have to get fixed asap, perhaps then I can counter attack without worrying my normals are going to whiff, specially against females.
You're talking about universal changes, so it needs to be in keeping with balance of his best variation.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Liu Kang is an absolutely amazing and solid character but buffs?

I don't think a character this good needs any buffs at all though....
Edit: I agree with buffs for dualist...But no buffs for dragon's fire.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Everyone always hate on liu kang cause they lack patience and core fundamentals to deal with him its sad because every time they nerf liu dualist gets hurt really bad he is suppose to be advertised as the fastest character but has the second slowest poke -_- ill be happy with 8F poke #StopHurting liu
NRS:""Dualist"What is this "Dualist" you speak of?I've never heard of it"

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Mostly cuz it seems so unnecessary
... That's it? That's your grand reason for wanting to change it? Tip: never play any other franchise if you think that's a bit much. 'Cause let me tell you, getting a standing 720 is an art you learn to appreciate while getting a FBF is expected even at a casual level in this one.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
... That's it? That's your grand reason for wanting to change it? Tip: never play any other franchise if you think that's a bit much. 'Cause let me tell you, getting a standing 720 is an art you learn to appreciate while getting a FBF is expected even at a casual level in this one.
Hey man it never said there had to be a grand, life changing reason. There was a suggestion made by the OP, and I said, "hey that doesn't sound so bad." and fyi i have played street fighter, so don't be getting all superior because you disagree with a tiny comment made on the internet.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Hey man it never said there had to be a grand, life changing reason. There was a suggestion made by the OP, and I said, "hey that doesn't sound so bad." and fyi i have played street fighter, so don't be getting all superior because you disagree with a tiny comment made on the internet.
You're right, sorry about being an ass. It just seems silly to want to change the input to me when there is a universal issue of whiffing in the game still, or because it seems a bit much.

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
You're right, sorry about being an ass. It just seems silly to want to change the input to me when there is a universal issue of whiffing in the game still, or because it seems a bit much.
I can understand that, and it's not like it's actually gonna happen. The only reason i see it as a bit too much is due to the fact that it is the only input like that in the game, and i don't see a reason why it couldn't be a bf4. I'll use Liu Kang either way, and i don't have issues landing the motion, but if the change was made, I wouldn't complain.