What's new

General/Other 3 Smokes at Seasons Beatings this weekend. Who will claim victory?

Who will arise as the new Smoke of America this weekend?

• FrothyOmen

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • CoCo|RiBBz22

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Toilet|GGA`Young Thomas Wafflez

Votes: 40 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is going to end up taking it all? Between the 3 of us we have

FrothyOmen - The hardest hitting resets of tournament Smoke players. High risk, high reward pokedown playstyle. Mashes d3.

RiBBz22 - The best throw setups and allaround play. Safe and smart with vast MU knowledge. The Voice of MK in NE Ohio.

Wafflez - Out of practice, Overworked, Drunken college student. Pretty good at hitting d1 and 2. Formerly the Smoke of America.

Cast your votes above. I will be bodying young pancakez in a Melt Match on Saturday for your enjoyment close to the time that the Team Battle occurs. I will not be participating in the team battle, but rest assured Free-G-A morale will be at an all time low this weekend.

Top 8 Predictions welcome

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Where there is smoke there is fire....and when lit on fire things sometimes get blown up.

A=B B=C so A=C

Smoke = A
B= Fire
C= Blown-up

Its like now proven Smoke will get blown-up so none of these guys will win.

I've seen the legendary Wafflez play more than the other guys but I tend to never leave anyone out since at this point in the game most people competing are legitimate threats at some level. So I'm not sure who will perform best :p

Yes I have been trying to find a way to post that stupid logic for the longest

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Frothy: I had fun playing casuals with you guys at the last SB. Ribbz: Our online matches have been epic and I'm looking forward to getting some offline casuals with you. Now, with that being said.....

Let's be sincere at this particular moment in time, Wafflez has this one in the bag.