What's new

3-Hit Combo Injustice 2 Podcast w/ Slayer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Media outlet, Body Count Fighting recently did one of their podcasts, "3-Hit Combo" with top NetherRealm player, Frank "Slayer" Perales. This podcast is over 50 mins long and it covers a wide variety of fighting game community topics including where eSports "has taken us", how Slayer got into fighting games, 3D era of Mortal Kombat and much more!

Credit: @Krayzie

Attachments

Super dope podcast. Really interesting to hear Slayer's thoughts on the evolution of the MK/INJ community. I started (competitive play) with the Capcom games, so that's the POV I have. This is the other side of the coin if you ask me.

His energy is infectious! Just gotta respect that kinda enthusiasm! Especially in this climate where SFV has a negative cloud hanging around it. It's good to see someone genuinely excited about their game.

I love me some MK, but Injustice GAU was the first time I jumped in with the intent of playing for real. I'm still ass at the game, but I've been entranced by I2. Podcasts like this just make me wish I was home playing right now.... :/