What's new

3-27-2016 "Battle of the Dark Moon" Results (XBL)

Another HIGHLY successful Tournament, many new faces, many familiar faces, but only ONE winner. Battle of the DarkMoon (Xbox One) was just as, if not more, successful than the February PS4 Tournament! Thank you to everyone who participated, watched, helped, chatted, gave compliments, EVERYTHING! These events are truly a great way to end the month! Big shoutout to @Tim Static and everyone who's been helping promote awareness and hype for the series so far!

We will be back next month with the 2nd PS4 tournament edition!

Playback (Videos may still be processing at time of thread post):

Part.1
or
https://www.twitch.tv/aqueous_echo/v/57158208

Part.2
or
https://www.twitch.tv/aqueous_echo/v/57073729

Winner:Semiij

2nd place: yes_am_black

3rd place:MrAquary

4th place:Chylde

5th place tie:
Airvidal
Tweedyyyy

7th place tie:
Kinetic_Kdot
Kinetic_Predato

9th place tie:
Mike Trollinski
SeatownGamer
Kinetic_Sicarios
BlackMambaJohn

13th place tie:
STBKompetitor
Kinetic_Skeezer
Bugman91
RmEmpyrean

17th place tie:
Pillow_slobber
NorthernSlasher
imthecheetodust
primbloodghost
Embr Knife
RiddleMeThis
Take2Chance
STB_Hellbringer

25th place:FrostiBarrel

Bracket:

@CrimsonShadow
@ApocalypseUK
@Airvidal
@Tweedy
@STB Hellbringer
@Kompetitor
@Kinetic Mystify
@PrimBloodGhost
@MikeTrollinski
@STB MrAquary
@Kinetic_Sicarios
@Kinetic Semiij
@pillow slobber
@BlackMambaJohn
@Northern Slasher
@TakeAChance
and anyone who I could not find on TYM that participated

Attachments

Last edited:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Good look to see how great I need to be just to win a casual tournament. I can't imagine a the skills needed to win a major. I thought i was decent enough but geez!
that's actually why i love fighters , you think you're hot shit then you proceed to get bodied lol theres always a bigger fish !

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
What was the rough character breakdown, i.e, who won, well-represented characters vs. no-shows, how the new KP2 chars did, etc.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
It was definitely a good time and I'll be signing up for the next one on Xbox. I've got alot more practice to do to but getting the chance to play with other good players really helps and gives me some match footage to look back on

It was definitely a good time and I'll be signing up for the next one on Xbox. I've got alot more practice to do to but getting the chance to play with other good players really helps and gives me some match footage to look back on
Always work to be done, my friend. No matter what level player, there's always something to improve on. Can't wait for the next one to see who's been doing their homework!

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I got to watch the end of the stream just around the 9:00 hr. It. Looked. HYPED!!!

I can't wait for the May tournament. I'm not missing it for anything. *baring surgery on my wrists after June I hope*

You did a great job going one man band with all the help you received and the follows on the stream was unreal. You did well.

I'll keep my eye out to watch the ps4 tournament