What's new

3.12.19 PC Patch Notes - Discord function Confusion - Solved

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
"[12/3/19] December PC Patch Notes
Hello all,
Here are the patch notes for today's patch.

· Fixed a crash related to ‘Manifest Fury’ augment.
· Fixed Private and Cross-play invitations on Discord.
· Fixed the Discord overlay issue.
· We are aware of new crash reports, we are working on resolving those issues as soon as possible."

Sources: https://steamcommunity.com/games/976310/announcements/detail/1699475956799076238

---
There is no DIscord function in the PC Version right now so maybe it was supposed to be for a test build?:confused:

Last edited:

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
There is discord stuff on PC and it's been there from the start.

More specifically you have to have have it running to see the options pop up on the online menu

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
There is discord stuff on PC and it's been there from the start.

More specifically you have to have have it running to see the options pop up on the online menu
cant find that option. turned discord launcher on, going online, no mk11 ingame menu option for it in the online menu...can you check it again and see if its where you remember it to be?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I think that specific cross-play is related to Discord having its own launcher which allows you to install MK11 off of that platform rather than Steam?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
found what gooberking meant. when you invite someone to a versus match you can use your steam or discord friendlist.
didnt know thats a thing....

"[12/3/19] December PC Patch Notes
Hello all,
Here are the patch notes for today's patch.

· Fixed a crash related to ‘Manifest Fury’ augment.
· Fixed Private and Cross-play invitations on Discord.
· Fixed the Discord overlay issue.
· We are aware of new crash reports, we are working on resolving those issues as soon as possible."

Sources: https://steamcommunity.com/games/976310/announcements/detail/1699475956799076238

---
There is no DIscord function in the PC Version right now so maybe it was supposed to be for a test build?:confused:
Interesting that they mention new crash reports. I've noticed the game crashing to desktop randomly. Not constantly, but maybe once every few hour play session.

I suspected new nVidia drivers are to blame, but I could be mistaken.