What's new

3-1 Ranked set win vs decent robin player!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Not sure if you figured it out later in the video, but swoop its same side unless MB'd, then only the MB itself crosses up. Not sure how it plays out in the corner. Labbing it now to see.

Swoop in the corner, done close (You in the corner w/ Robin pushing you in) seems to crossup.. but if he's outside of a certain range it doesn't. A blocked D12xswoop will crossup up. 212 x Swoop does too. I didnt test anything else. Im sure there are tricks a Robin can use in the corner and some character's hitboxes may make things wonky (female and maybe Darkseid?), but in general, according to a few minutes fiddling in the lab, midscreen Its always blocked normally and the MB portion blocked crossup. In the corner its a crossup if hes reasonably close to you (all of it) and hits same side, with MB crossup if hes out a little.

Last edited:
Yeah it was interesting IDK why it hit me so much mid screen lol there is no mixup at all. But it was a bit tricky in the corner thanks for looking into this! I will into the corner stuff and make a vid about how to block it and post this sometime next week.