What's new

2nd Fatality - Nightwolf

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Bear in mind, NW has that animal connection. Lol

I bet animalman and vixen would get along well with Nightwolf.

Thingy

Retired account
It would have been cooler if he didn’t kill him before the beer got to him. He snaps his neck in the first two seconds, the rest is overkill lol
Nightwolf is a humane dude. He broke his neck and made it quick before feeding his spirit bear. :REO

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Aaaand I don't like it. 1st, it's an overkill, simple. 2nd, he has a freaking WOLF in the name, yet his fatalities don't include this animal at all. And there are endless posibilities with having fatality with use of spirit wolf. And guess what? It would make waaay more sense. But nope, let's give him a bear instead! Logic in NRS decisions is hard to explain recently.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
i can see why they put the other one in the trailer.. this one looks off to me.. imo it is one of the worst in the game so far.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone know the 2nd Fatality input yet? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere.

smoke420

Noob
Anyone know the 2nd Fatality input yet? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere.
ddd 0 close

i also agree , this fatality makes no sense.. he's night wolf. why a bear? kotal can turn into a couger, why couldnt he turn into the wolf .. ah well