What's new

27 character slots? Answered Thanks guys

On the Mortal kombat website has anyone noticed there is 27 character slots in the mk11 roster section? Missing 1s are Kitana, Cetrion, Kollector. Still leaves 2 unknown Though one is probably Shang which still leaves 1 unknown

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Kitana, Kollector, Cetrion, and Frost are the only ones missing. And Shang is probably one of the 4 slots after Liu Kang and then the other fading ones are DLC.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
On the Mortal kombat website has anyone noticed there is 27 character slots in the mk11 roster section? Missing 1s are Kitana, Cetrion, Kollector. Still leaves 2 unknown Though one is probably Shang which still leaves 1 unknown
Theres actually 29 slots, turn up your brightness.

But this has been stated multiple times and multiple threads. Please use the search feature, or simple scroll through the recent threads.

Welcome to TYM

Kitana, Kollector, Cetrion, and Frost are the only ones missing. And Shang is probably one of the 4 slots after Liu Kang.
On the website page 6 slots are locked two next to Liu Kang ones probably Shang my thoughts are that they have a 2nd Dlc character that has yet to be revealed/leaked or its Kronika