What's new

25 full roster with the added TYM most voted returning characters

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Based on this list :https://testyourmight.com/threads/these-are-the-tym-top-26-most-wanted-returning-characters.67717/

Decided to take the actual characters we know are in he game as playable plus added the 10 other characters from TYM most voted returning characters to see how the roster looks, this is the final result.

If any character who gets revealed from this point forward it will affect this roster.
a) If said character is on base roster, i will exclude this charater from TYM's list and add the next in line for the top 10, a clear example by this is Skarlet which was top 11 and now she is base roster, so Skarlet doesn't count.

b) If any top 10 character gets revealed i will exclude this character and add the next in line to form a new top 10.

When i get some time in the next two weeks, i will add 6 more from the top 10 which will represent the first 6 DLCs possibilities, i will not going to include guests in this DLC pack, only the list which TYM voted 48H earlier before the reveal.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I actually like that roster a lot but it still seems like slim pickings to me. I want more lol. If this game has a Shaolin monks mode all would be forgiven though. I would be happy with the content.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Didn't Li Mei and Ashrah make your top 16? Kabal is there who they were tied with.

Regardless, I like the roster. It does not have all my faves, but it would make others happy, so that's the main thing.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Looks like a pretty solid roster to me. But, I feel like Kronika should be in one of those spots. I'd personally put her in either Fujin or Havik's spots, and save either of them for DLC. (Probably Havik cause I feel like he has more of a cool factor and casuals would find him pretty cool if they animated him in a dope way. They're more likely to buy him than Fujin I feel. Unless they make Fujin looks absolutely dope af, which they could definitely do.)

Mileena, Kitana, Jade, AND Skarlet all on the same roster? I'd really have to main all 4 of them.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
I'm not a big fan of it as a whole, but I see shang so... Meh. The rest would be irrelevant for me.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Kabal's been confirmed.
When was he confirmed? I don't think a blur on a screen is exactly confirmed - likely perhaps. It could have been Kronika for all we know.

I remember last time when Fujin and Rain were "confirmed" last time due to stills people saw.

Anyway... whatever

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
When was he confirmed? I don't think a blur on a screen is exactly confirmed - likely perhaps. It could have been Kronika for all we know.

I remember last time when Fujin and Rain were "confirmed" last time due to stills people saw.

Anyway... whatever
Yeah no, that blur was Kabal and they said they'd reveal him in the next Kombat Kast. He's playable confirmed.

I agree with you that we can't be sure on Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Rain, Johnny Cage, Kano or even Kronika as playable, but Kabal's in.

xXRagingFlameXx

Anyway... whatever
A dev, Daanish Syed. He's the one who's been posting all of the neat little behind the scenes stuff about the games. The making of the Injustice: GAU character select screen and stuff. He made a Twitter post talking about the 'mystery' section in the single player of MK11 that people are currently speculating is a Konquest mode of sorts.

He said: "Reading all the MK11 reactions have been incredible. Even some of the criticisms have been totally welcome and may inform how the game shapes up. I am a little shocked nobody asked about a very subtle tease we put in the demo. People will lose their minds when we reveal it."

Somebody responded "KABAL, please Konfrim. You can even DM me if you wanna be sneaky lol" and he said "That's not what I was referring to. I don't think that was very subtle ;)"

And Derek Kirtzic liked some tweets:

"Any plans to divulge any other characters besides Kabal on the 30th??"

"6 DAYS UNTIL Dkirtzic RETURNS TO GLORY. Also, 6 days until MK9 competitive veterans have hot takes on Kabal."

That's just a couple I found in his likes.

Kabal is 100% konfirmed at this point.

Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Yeah no, that blur was Kabal and they said they'd reveal him in the next Kombat Kast. He's playable confirmed.

I agree with you that we can't be sure on Kung Lao, Shang Tsung, Rain, Johnny Cage, Kano or even Kronika as playable, but Kabal's in.
JC stands besides a dead Sub-Zero in the behind the scenes video. The first time it shows up, it doesn't say Fatality, the second time it does. It's likely JC just having pulled off a fatality.

xXRagingFlameXx

I also feel like Kung Lao is a bit of a given. They're doing the whole 'pick which character you play as for this fight' thing like they did with some chapters in Injustice 2.

The clips we've seen with Kung Lao and Liu Kang, they've been together. (Besides I think, one clip where revenant Liu Kang was with Kitana.)

So, I have a feeling there's going to be a chapter where you can choose to play as Kung Lao and Liu Kang for however many fights there are. Which would be cool.

In the Behind The Scenes video, Young Liu Kang was fighting off against Revenant Liu Kang. Same with Young Kung Lao fighting against his older, revenant self. That's likely a battle where you can choose who you wanna be and then you fight their future selves.

SenSx

Noob
Good and safe roster for the most part.

I'd personnaly remove Mileena for this one.
You probably need 2 free spots for 2 newcomers.
I also think Sindel will be in, as all of the 3 unplayable NPC from MKX.
I'd make Kronica playable just in case, that's not a given, but NRS seems to make boss playable in their latest games.
And now you have one last spot for a returning character.
This will be between Fujin, Havik, Frost, D'vorah, Erron Black, Kotal, Nigthwolf, Stryker, Sheeva, Reiko, Sareena, Nitara, Shujinko, Ashra: pick one.

My prediction.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The characters that are going to make it will most likely be story mode relevant just like in MKX, so Sindel would have a greater chance of being in MK11 than Mileena. As for the combat kids, they will probably all return since this is a continuation of MKX. I know that some characters weren't in the MKX roster but we had to fight them, and I would guess that they would be in MK11. Rain, Sindel and Baraka who's already confirmed.

Now that they defeated Shinnok it would make sense that he's not there, Shang Tsung wasn't in the last game so that tells me he has a great chance of being in this one - not to mention at the end of Cassie's story she was tasked with killing him but she killed Shujinko instead (talk about punch first, ask questions later, damn girl).

That's how I go about it to attempt to guess right, but it may be completely wrong too.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Looks like a pretty solid roster to me. But, I feel like Kronika should be in one of those spots. I'd personally put her in either Fujin or Havik's spots, and save either of them for DLC. (Probably Havik cause I feel like he has more of a cool factor and casuals would find him pretty cool if they animated him in a dope way. They're more likely to buy him than Fujin I feel. Unless they make Fujin looks absolutely dope af, which they could definitely do.)

Mileena, Kitana, Jade, AND Skarlet all on the same roster? I'd really have to main all 4 of them.
I don’t think kronika will be playable. I heard a dev talking about Geras and how his time moves are what makes him unique. Kronika is supposedly the boss of bosses and probably broken and cheesed up like every other boss. That’s why I’m hyped to see Shao Kahn as a fully fleshed out character. Shit talk buffs lol.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
If we dropped Havik and Sareena for Kenshi and a cyborg I’d be set.

I honestly like the idea of Triborg being a canon character, Sektor was never a legitimate threat to Sub-Zero’s Lin Kuei, in the MKX comics Sub killed Sektor almost effortlessly AFTER fighting through a ton of cyborgs to get to him. Triborg seems like the natural evolution of Sektor

SenSx

Noob
I don’t think kronika will be playable. I heard a dev talking about Geras and how his time moves are what makes him unique. Kronika is supposedly the boss of bosses and probably broken and cheesed up like every other boss. That’s why I’m hyped to see Shao Kahn as a fully fleshed out character. Shit talk buffs lol.
That makes sense from gameplay and story perspectives, but we really need strong female characters, I whished the first female boss in MK history would be playable ><

If that was to make her unplayable, they should not have bothered making Geras in the first place...
But they probably want her godlike statut to be reflected in her gameplay.