What's new

21 Stages Hooray!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
That Tarkata campsite is really cool. I hope we get some urban stages too. The Marketplace in MKX was my fave in the game.
Hopefully this time around the stages will have more color pop. Don't get me wrong I loved the outworld marketplace, but it really lacked with color. But if that's the case again, my issue is already fixed mainly cause I turned up my color on my tv. Now it looks as colorful as it needs to be.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Have a feeling past and present versions of stages will be a thing.
O_O or maybe the stages will be daytime and nightime. That would be really cool. Like lets say your playing in special forces desert camp then all of the sudden the weather changes or becomes nightime. * omg* I hope netherealm knows all these ideas because of how amazing they are.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
i really want to see a mortal kombat fan who will not buy the game because there is no Fujin :D :D
Well, before the leak I had no doubts about whether I would get the game, but now I do. And while it's not only because of Fujin's absence, it is one of the biggest factors. After how much he was requested during MKXs pre-release and both kombat packs, and having suprises like Scarlet in the roster, I thought he would be locked for the main roster in this game. Now I fear he might not even make it as DLC... Again.

I feel both confused and frustrated about this. I know most people don't, and I am not saying they should or anything like that, but this has taken a hit on the hype I have towards the game.

And I’d rather have a game filled with characters I love than a game with characters who’s only justification of being included is their spot in the narrative.

See? It goes both ways.
Oh well MK is a game that is heavy on its narrative and Lore so

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Can we talk about how amazing The Tarkatan Kamp looks like ? And the MK3 church is back! We gonna see alottaa klassic stages and im getting a boner just thinking about it! Also Kahn's Kolosseum is back.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
O_O or maybe the stages will be daytime and nightime. That would be really cool. Like lets say your playing in special forces desert camp then all of the sudden the weather changes or becomes nightime. * omg* I hope netherealm knows all these ideas because of how amazing they are.
No more stages with rain like freaking sky temple pls

stokedAF

casual kahnage
They are smaller but more detailed, im cool with that. I’d like to uppercut somebody through a floor for shits and giggles lol. No elaborate injustice transitions but just a quick nod on a stage or 2. I’m really looking forward to seeing some classic stages and music. The courtyard looks really good but I couldn’t hear the music so I don’t know.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
@StormGoddess Special Forces stage in shot 2 and 4 are seemingly the same stage.

So why do people think there are 21 stages? Was that what the select stage menu showed? Let's also be wary of Day/Night version of stages and whatnot but here's hoping it is a higher number because 12 or so is pretty weak, especially without stage transitions and separate areas.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
@StormGoddess Special Forces stage in shot 2 and 4 are seemingly the same stage.

So why do people think there are 21 stages? Was that what the select stage menu showed? Let's also be wary of Day/Night version of stages and whatnot but here's hoping it is a higher number because 12 or so is pretty weak, especially without stage transitions and separate areas.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I know it's not a stage but after watching some MK11 tower footage I really missed the statues of characters in mkx instead of the crappy pictures on the mk11 towers. That was such a cool design and throwback to the warrior shrine. I wonder why they got rid of that :(

J_in_CA

Noob
Would be awesome if Shangs stage actually has two different looks, one for the past when everyone was alive etc and then the one we've seen already which looks awesome. I hope we get some with some rain/storm effects, loved the sky temple in MKX.